And The Change..

Fifth months have been started for Tripura's pregnancy, in those five months so many changes comes in between the relationship of Tripura & Nandi, they both become each other's ample of eyes, & Karan loves that, nowadays Karan gets busy with his works, Nandi become Tripura's pregnancy partner, most of time she help her in so many things..

Once a day, Tripura getting ready for her office, Karan comes from the washroom with his wet hair, he stood behind Tripura, they exchanged their smile through mirror..

Karan- look good..

Tripura smile & says- thank you love..

Karan hold her from back carefully, with her bump tummy, & says  with  looking into mirror- sorry..

Tripura ask him- why!

Karan- I have been late these days, I want to be with you, but could not manage be with you..

Tripura- don't be so sad, & now a days, Nandi taking care of me a lot, sometimes she became my mom, half of the time she scold me also..

Karan give wet kiss on her neck & says- what!

Tripura- yeah, two days ago, I literally forget to taking my morning medicine, she observed me till I wear my shoes, & she calls me with mad tone, "Mrs. Khanna are you forgetting something", I was say no, she comes to me with medicine, & says "you remembered everything about me & Papa, but always you careless about yourself, atleast you have to think about baby once" & she scold me like you almost..

Karan smile & says- that's good change in her..

Tripura- it's not stop over here yet, last night I checked the search history of everyone, & I found one search history, you won't believe, but after you hear the search history topic, you will definitely surprise..

Karan- ok, then please tell me, I'm curious to know..

Tripura- she was searching, "baby can hear, when they are in womb"..

Karan laugh with surprise & says- what!

Tripura- yes! & She turn to him, & start to dry his hair..

Karan- ohh, now I get it..

Tripura look him with confusion- what!

Karan- she messaged me yesterday, by your cell, "bring some good & nice story books, which for below 5 years kid" with mentioned her name..

Tripura smile & says- wow!

Karan- so older sister starting to care towards her younger unborn baby sibling, that's amazing Tripoo..

Tripura- yeah!

Karan- don't be sad..

Tripura- I'm not sad, I'm happy..

Karan- your eyes talked with me, so don't lie..

Tripura bit sad tone- Tch! Karan..

Karan- she will call you Mom, very soon, trust me..

Tripura- it's been Fifth month, & I'm waiting to hear, when she call me mom..

Karan wants to hugged her but her bump tummy not allowing him, so he turn her & hugged her from back & says- she will, trust me..

Tripura touch her cheek with him & says- hmm..

Karan- what about doctor's appointment..

Tripura- today on 3..

Karan says with sad tone- ohh, but I'm not available, what about that..

Tripura- it's ok, it's a regular check up..