Birthday & Absence..

Pregnancy month six & half..

Karan packing his bag, & give instructions to Nandi- I'm not be here, so you have to take care of Tripura & babies, ok..

Nandi- don't worry, I'll care of them, but you take care of yourself, you will call us na..

Karan- no Nandi, at the place where I'm actually going, is no network at all, for one call I have to be come in City area, so I'll connect with you both, whenever if I possible to come at City area, I'll call you both first..

Nandi- for how many days you are going..

Karan with sad tone- for month, but don't worry, Gauri will be here with you both guys..

Nandi- Papa you forgetting something..

Karan look her & make a gesture himself like thinking & he says- your birthday, I never gonna forget at all, but these year I'm not able to be with you, but I promise you, I'll try to call you or message you, is it fine..

Nandi- ok, but after you come I wanna big gift..

Karan- promise..

Nandi- a one big telescope..

Karan repeat her words- a telescope!

Nandi- yeah, that I can look stars & moon, & start to do my next study..

Karan- my princess wants to be a space scientist, ok, then your gift is my command..

Nandi- did Mrs. Khanna knows you are not here for month..

Karan- no..

Nandi- then when you informed her..

Karan- she is on the way Baba..

Nandi- ok..

Tripura reach to home, & found Karan with the bag, she give him confused look, she comes to him, he hold her hands & make her seat on couch, servant give her glass of water, she keep aside glass of water, & first ask to Karan..

Tripura- where are you going..

Karan- going to Rajasthan, my creative crew, they messed up the things, so I have to be there, for some days..

Tripura ask him with doubtful tone- how many days!

Karan making his face & says- for 30 days..

Tripura- for a month..

Karan- no, it's just a 30 days love..

Tripura- Karan don't change the topic..

Karan- ok sorry baba..

Tripura- is Nandi knows these..

Karan- yeah, I told her, & she is fine with it..

Tripura- it's her birthday month Karan..

Karan- I promise her, I gift her telescope..

Tripura- it's not about gift Karan, it's about to be with her, since she born, you haven't miss her birthday..

Karan- so what baba, this year you are with her, make her birthday special, in your style..

Tripura- ok, I try my best, but you call her on her birthday..

Karan scratch his forehead & says with hesitating tone- it's not gonna be possible, for that, I have to be come in city, & I'm going to Rajasthan, but in village, there is no network at all..

Tripura- ok, then how you will connect with her on her day..

Karan- I'll message her, promise..