The TV News Channel..

Ved drive the car fast as much as possible to reach house early, before Nandi reach to house..

Nandi back to home early, as in her school a next grade exams are on, she goes to her room directly & change herself in it..

Karan, Tripura, Ved & Gauri reached to home & asked first to servant about Nandi, he tell them, that she back to home & goes in her room for change, they all take relief breath, that she not switched on the TV..

Nandi come out from her room & look all four of them together, she recognised Tripura in first sight, she walks near them with smile, & she seat beside Gauri..

Gauri- hi Nandi, how are you..

Nandi says with doubtful voice- I'm good, but you all are here, is something wrong, & also with new face, what's going on..

Ved- nothing baby, just we meet after so long, that's it..

Nandi- ok, I'll go from here right now, because it's my TV time..

Karan interrupt her between & says- no, darling you can't watch TV right now..

Nandi ask him with doubtful tone- why..

Karan- actually we are discussing something important, so please..

Nandi- ok, and she started to walks out from there..

They look that & take relief breath..

Nandi walks in kitchen, and she open the fridge door for something to eat, & she hear some noise, & she close the fridge door, & walks towards the servant, & ask his cell..

Nandi- show me your cell..

Servant gulping his dry throat & first he nodding in no & he turned his cell lock..

Nandi- show me the cell, I just heard something, show me, & she forward her hand to him..

Servant have no option & he handover his cell to her, she unlock his cell, but it's password lock, she asking a password to him, & he unlock his cell, & she scroll down the news page, with video, she shocked by the news, she coming out from the kitchen with angered, they all four looks her, they thought she is going to her bedroom, but she goes near the TV & on the TV with news channel, she up the volume of TV..

They four hear the news channel anchor voice, "a famous creative director Karan Khanna gets marry with his girlfriend, they did a court marriage in these morning at registrar office"..

They four comes there & look Nandi in tears, she look them, Karan try goes near her but she throw paperweight on TV screen, it clearly shows her anger towards them..

Gauri try to clam her down- these is not the way you think, please listen to us once..

Ved- please Nandi, you don't know the real truth, please listen to us..

Nandi only gazing Tripura with anger, for her she is the one who culprit, her tears rolling down, Tripura not understand what to say, she open her mouth with guts..

Tripura- I'm sorry..

Nandi with chocking voice- you, you should be..

Tripura with pleading tone- please, please, please, please listen to us once..

Nandi- I warned you, don't try to meet me, Mr. Karan Khanna, finally you proved, you are murderer, you killed your daughter too, & she run towards her bedroom, Gauri & Ved runs behind her..

A tear rolling down from Tripura's eyes, she look to Karan who stun by Nandi's words, Tripura go near him & hold his arm, he look her with brim eyes, & seat on couch with lifeless body, Tripura seat beside him, & rubbing his back to clam him down..