Ignorance..

Tripura take deep sigh & she forward one crumpled paper to her & ask with soft voice- what is it..

Nandi stay silent for few moments & she look Tripura gazing her with innocent smile, & she says- I purposely poured juice on your paperwork that day, & she wait for Tripura's reaction..

Tripura stay quiet for moment, look to Nandi, who's face clearly shows, how she feel guilty, & Tripura open her mouth & says- it's ok..

Nandi look her & says- are you not mad on me..

Tripura twisting her lips & shrugged of her shoulders & says- nope..

Nandi- you should upset on me, or you should tell the truth to your husband about my did..

Tripura- I'm looking at the positive side..

Nandi- what!

Tripura- since we met, you don't try talked to with me, nor you used to take meal with me or with Mr. Khanna, even you hate if I cooked something for everyone, you hate that, but in all you like that also, and about positive side, you did it purposely, but later then you feel guilty, & you try to help me out because you look me, how much I'm doing hard work in my sickness period too, later then we enjoy each other's company too, if I'm not wrong, bit of core, you started like me, right..

Nandi looks her & says- I don't know, I like you or not, but I enjoy your company..

Tripura ask with hesitation voice- why you did that..

Nandi keep her mouth shut, she almost ignore the question, Tripura not getting any answer instead of silence..

Tripura take a deep sigh & take her one hand in her & assure her- don't worry, I'm not gonna forcing you, when you feel to share, just share it with me, I'll be there for you always, whatever you called me, that really doesn't matter to me, you can call me Ms. Nagarajan, or Tripura, I don't mind on it, but please don't behave like rude, it doesn't suits you, because you are loving & caring girl, & she give deep kiss on Nandi's forehead..

Same as while Tripura kiss on Nandi's forehead, Nandi's eyes are closed, she remain same, till Tripura out from the room..

After she realized Tripura goes out from the room, she goes near her study table & start to drink milk with smile, & her eyes catch the card of Tripura, she smiles & keep that card in her school bag, & too she write it down Tripura's number in her school diary, in guardian column..

Tripura comes to room & look Karan wake up, & he getting ready in casual get up, Tripura goes near him with smile, a great happiness on her face, she quickly give kiss on his cheek & says with excited voice..

Tripura- I'm so much happy today, Nandi talked with me very nicely, her mood also was great while talking with me, infact we both share good time..

Karan set his hair & in reply his just says- hmm..

Tripura- what hmm! Are you not excited..

Karan ignore the question & says- no, no, I'm excited..

Tripura ask him with anxious- what happened to you, are not excited even you are not happy too, your face showing me, what happened to you..

Karan look her with ray of anger & says- I'm good, & I'm getting late, bye, & he leaves the house without take his breakfast..

Tripura feel bad for it, she did not understand, what actually happened to him, she thought he must be irks by his new project producer, she take the thing casually, & she start to do her remain work with the help of Nandi..

For next two days Karan's behaviour towards her & Nandi remain same, he behaves much rude with them both, they could not get him, they try to figure him out but it's not gonna easy for them too..

On the Monday morning, Tripura makes a breakfast for them, & wait for gets ready to Nandi & Karan, they both comes for breakfast, & Nandi wish them both..

Nandi- good morning both of you.. 

Tripura reply her with smile- good morning..

Karan give a angry look to both of them & he serve himself a food without waste of his time, Tripura try to ask him but he is not ready give any information to her, whenever she ask him he gave a rude answer to her, or he comes to home late, or he comes to home early, in bedroom he sleep before she comes in room, & moreover he turn his face to wall..

On breakfast time, Nandi open her mouth to remind him..

Nandi- tomorrow is P.T.M you have to be there, it's a normal, but also it's important as a term vice..

Karan with rude tone- I'll talk with your teacher on call, that's it..

Tripura interrupt in between them- Mr. Khanna just she said, it's important, why don't you get it..

Karan raise up his eyebrows & says- whatever it is, I'm getting late, bye..

Nandi- just for some minutes, I'll finish my breakfast in quick..

Karan- today I'm not gonna drop you to school, go yourself, & he left the house..

Tripura confused by his weird behaviour, & she turn to Nandi, who become sad by Karan- it's ok, I'll drop you today, is it fine with you..

Nandi only nodding in yes with sad face..

Tripura dropped Nandi in school & she talked with Gauri about Karan's changed behaviour towards her & Nandi, on phone she almost angered on Karan, because he is not giving any clue to her about his weird behaviour..

In Tripura's office on free time she called to Karan..

Karan's cell ring with Tripura's name, he cut the call once..

Tripura again Dial his number, & again he do the same thing, she irks by his action, & she type a message to him..

"I don't know why you behaves so rude with me & Nandi, whatever is your reason, tell me, we sort it out, but don't ignore me & Nandi, if you read these message then, should I informed you, today is my appointment with doctor, which is important, as you are going to be my child father, that's why I'm calling you, if you were not busy, then please be present at clinic, on sharp 3, take care bye" & she send the message to Karan..

Karan read her message & literally he ignored that, without give any reply to her..

Tripura wait for karan's message with curiosity, & her cell ring with the unknown number..

Tripura pick the call- hello..

"Is these Ms. Nagarajan" a lady asked from other side..

Tripura- speaking..

"I'm calling from Nandi Khanna's school" lady says..

Tripura ask to lady with tensed tone- is Nandi fine!

"Please come to school on urgent basis, Nandi lock herself in washroom, we trying our best, but she did not coming out from washroom, please be here, we trying Mr. Karan Khanna's number too, but he did not attend our calls" lady says..

Tripura with assuring voice- mam I'll be there in some minutes, thank you for informing me, Tripura end the call, & trying Karan's number but he not picking up her calls, she fed up of trying to call him, & she left her office with worried face..

Next part depends on your votes & comments..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..