Destiny Roll's The Dice With Miracle..

Tripura in the office, her PA telling her about the day schedule, she informed her about Karan's meeting too, with his co-creative director..

Tripura- when he fixt these meeting..

PA- it's a reschedule meeting, it's pending long back ago..

Tripura- ok, and after that, any meeting or any other appointments..

PA- no mam, it's only on next day, & some of on Sunday..

Tripura- ok, & our owner,when they will be here in Mumbai..

PA- it's on Sunday with new project schedule..

Tripura- oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, I have done some points which very much highlights, but that's not enough at all, just remind me once again on these Friday or Saturday..

PA- ok mam..

Tripura- when will Karan & his co-workers will be here..

PA- within some moments..

Tripura- ok, then directly send them in meeting room..

PA asked her with doubtful tone- sure mam..

Tripura- why! Something wrong with me..

PA- actually mam, you look so tired today..

Tripura- yeah, feel so nausea, bit off too..

PA- are you sure mam, you want to continue these meeting or we should reschedule it again..

Tripura- no, no, if we again reschedule it, then it will really very much big lose for Karan's producer, they already decided their work days, & they have to be completed it in that short span of time, so I have to be completed it from our side at least..

PA- ok mam, do you want anything to eat, you didn't have anything since morning..

Tripura- seriously I'm telling you, these pregnancy period I'm enjoying but not with these first term period, I almost fed up, because of puking, morning sickness, feel so tired at the same time, sometimes feel not to do anything, sometimes I feel I'm energetic, you know last mid night I ate half bottle of pickle, which is my friend bring me for my taste buds, if my husband knows about it, he will surely mad on me, because doctor baned me the pickle..

PA- but mam, it's good in pregnancy period..

Tripura- yes, I'm too said these words to doctor but she told me, that I'm much more a health conscious person, so I have to be taking care of my health too, tch..

PA- so you stop eating pickle!

Tripura- I eat it, but keep it secret, it's only between me & baby..

PA only smile on her words..

Tripura- ok, just leave it, & tell me about another schedule..

Karan reach to Tripura's office with his co-workers, they directly moves towards the meeting room, as usual Tripura bit late for meeting, but everyone's knows the truth, they won't mind on it..

Tripura entered in meeting room, Karan looks that, she wearing a saree on office time, he bit surprised, they both exchange the smile, & she started her meeting with her points..

In between middle of meeting she feel blurry vision, she drinks water, while Karan discussing some points with his employees, after he complete his point, he turned to Tripura for further details of her point of view, she gulped water once to avoid the blurry vision, & she getting up from her chair, she take two steps towards the screen & she lost her balance, hopefully Karan hold her..