It's New Beginning..

Nurse come out from OT room with one buddle of joy, & she handover to Karan who being impatient since two hours..

Nurse says- it's a boy..

Karan hold baby boy near him & says- ohh, thank you so much, how's Tripura..

Nurse- you have to wait for that, because another baby is on the way..

Karan take a seat beside Nandi & shows it to her & says- it's baby boy, look it down..

Nandi look new baby born boy, a bundle of joy in her father's arms, she lightly touch on baby's forehead with blurry vision, & look to Karan with smile & says- yes, I'm gonna celebrate these Rakhi with him..

Karan- yes!

Gauri- Karan he only take your nose, other than he just look like Tripura..

Nurse interrupt them- please handover baby right now, later then we shift him with his mother to room, then you spend your time with him..

Karan look to Nandi, who nodding in yes, & Karan handover baby to nurse with smile & wait for another buddle of joy..

Another fifteen minutes fly away & nurse come with another buddle of joy, & again she handover to Karan & says- it's baby girl..

Nandi with excited tone- yes! My wish finally complete..

Karan shows baby to Nandi & she says- can we call her Pari..

Ved- that's not fair, you already decided her name, & what about baby boy..

Nandi lightly kiss on baby girls palm & says- that won't I tell you, she is so cute..

Karan- is it..

Gauri- Karan she is another Nandi..

Nandi declined that & says- no, she is Pari..

Karan- ok fine, Pari..

Karan again handover baby to nurse & ask about Tripura, she informed that, they will shifted her within hour to room, & she is perfectly fine..

A hour later, Karan enter in the room, he look babies sleeping in cradle, he goes near Tripura, who closing her eyes because of tiredness, Karan keep his palm on her forehead, she open her eyes with smile, & Karan bend near her face, she lightly kiss on his lips, & then he give a kiss on her forehead..

Karan- how are you my love..

Tripura adjust herself to seat & ask- where is Nandi, I need talk to her, I have to clear misunderstanding..

Karan- relax, she outside of room, I call her in, ok..

Tripura nodding in yes, Karan goes out & come in with Nandi..

Tripura give her tired smile & make her gesture for come near, Nandi walks to her, & she says- seat here, & she bit side from her bed, & make place to seat Nandi..

Nandi seat on bed, & Tripura caressing her arm & ask- you scared..

Nandi nodding in no..

Tripura- so you like your siblings..

Nandi nodding in yes- hmm..

Tripura- infact you try to give her respect, these are you last words, but before that you said something, right..

Nandi not look to her & says- sorry..

Tripura look to Karan once & indicates her words to Nandi- huh! No, not sorry, something what was it, please will you repeat it..