To Be His Forever..

Karan break the hugged & cupped her face in his palms, he start to caressing her cheeks with thumbs & little bend near her face, lightly brash his lips with her, & didn't say a word..

Tripura numb by his lightly touch of lips, she memorize the touch of his lips on her..

Before she react anything, she just push herself in his arms again, he just hugged her so tight, because without her confession he understands her love towards him, she accept him in her life, she breaks all her confusions, & just accept him..

He becomes happiest person, he could not have any words to say, his tears speaks a lot, Tripura came out from his hugged & she look his tears, she just clear his tears, & start to stare him with love..

Karan- what!

Tripura- nothing, I thought you also behaving like all the people, who left me in middle of..

Karan hold her by his one hand, & other hand keep on her mouth to shut- shuu! Are you insene, how could you think, huh! You become my savior, & I know we will make things easier together..

Tripura hold his hand in her & says- just want to be with you today, is it possible?

Karan- that's why I'm here..

Tripura whispered with teary eyes- thank you..

Karan- if you don't mind, can we go in, I just wanted to share so many things with you..

Tripura only nodding in yes..

Tripura makes them coffee, & she seat beside him, he take one sip of it, & says- it's really necessary to me right now..

Tripura- where were you are whole week..

Karan take deep sigh & says- in hospital, with Nandi..

Tripura quickly cut him mid & asked him with worried tone- what happened to her, is she fine now, why don't you informed me before..

Karan keep his coffee mug side, he hold her hands in his & says- relax, take a breath between your words, you are just going on & on..

Tripura start to look him with bit of angered..

Karan comes to the point- she is fine, she had bad fever, because of me..

Tripura asked him with doubtful tone- what you did with her..

Karan- I was asked about second marriage..

Tripura with annoying tone- are you lost your mind Karan, I had already tell you, she is not taking the things in right way, why don't you think once before asked her, look we can't take the things in our way, her way matter us the most, we both are here life time for eachother, I'm not going anywhere nor you going away, then why you take a things in rapid way..

Karan- that was my big mistake, & I accept that..

Tripura again asked him with worried tone- is she fine now..

Karan- Haan baba..

Tripura- no, I think you should take leave, & be with her..

Karan- Tripura she is perfectly fine, infact she is with Gauri & Ved today for some outing, on morning they will be back to home..

Tripura take a relief breath & she ask him again- what doctor said..

Karan- nothing, it's a viral fever, that's it, for twenty four hours she has been in under observation that's it, then four days later, they discharge her..