Chapter 16: The End

-Raven's Pov-
As we headed out for our honeymoon we almost didn't leave but Evie convinced us all to go and we listened to her we will be gone for 2 months and I hope that Evie doesn't give birth but my gut tells me she might while we are gone.

As we pulled up to the airport we all grabbed our bags and went to the gate for Miami Florida boarding and once we got there we were quickly allowed onto the plane.

I smiled at my mates as we got onto the plane but I felt the happiest right now that we know our babies our safe.

As we took off onto the plane Kylie was pasted out from her anxiety attack she has a fear of planes that we have been working on with her together but she didn't have a issue getting on it. It was a issue when we were starting to take off.

I looked at America and Isabelle as they rubbed circles somewhere on Kylie as she leaned towards me before we all smiled.

Once we landed America didn't want to awaken Kylie so she picked her up as we grabbed their bags and ours and then we walked to the car we rented for the next 2 months as Kylie was placed into the back seat with me I laid her head into my lap as Belle and America were up front I kissed my mates before we drove off.

The
            End