Chapter 1: What?

-Raven's Pov-
As we walked through the doors into the nursery to our youngest pups Candace and Joslyn I smelled around the room as Isabelle's scent seemed different "You are pregnant! When?" I said she sheepishly smiled and kissed me "2 months ago when we had a all mommy night it is all of ours" she told me I smiled at her as Joslyn cried out. The strange part about her are her eyes.

Joslyn's eyes are a beautifully light baby pink and Candace has a light baby green eyes it is cute with there eyes. As me and Belle talked as Amber, Denver, and Maryland ran into the room "Ima! Mema!" They all yelled I smiled at them "Mema is new" I heard Belle whisper.

I giggled as I watched Denver try to figure out what was wrong with Jos' eyes until I said she was made to have those kind of eyes.

"Mommy!" Amber cried out I put Joslyn back into her crib then I grabbed Amber "Hunny Bunny Mommy is sleeping your sisters kept her up" I told her as the three oldest sat on my lap as I rocked them back and forth. I smiled at America as she ran into the nursery she looked at my lap in awe I kissed her lips as two sharp growls caused me to jump.

I seen it was Kylie and Isabelle as they walked to us as the pack baby sitter Rachel took over while we 'showered' as we went at it more and more in the shower I moaned out as they released into me one at a time I arched my back before we finished. I steady my breathing and washed my self before we got out of the shower.

Today is a mommy date night I guess.