Chapter 8: Sleep

-Raven's Pov-
I watched how careful Belle was with Kylie as she finally got peaceful sleep that she has been needing for a while now. It sucks that she has been losing sleep but it happens we all are going through trauma. I watched as Belle softly took care of Ollie with Kylie still on her lap until I grabbed Kylie and put her onto my lap. I kissed Kylie's forehead as she snuggled into my chest I smiled at America as she continued where she left off in her speech until Kylie started screaming when we woke her she pouted "I am so sorry all of you"  Kylie said with head down before Maddie came up to her before speaking.

"Kylie, it is okay to have nightmares I get them too it is just a way for our minds to try to solve what is hurting us but now you should try to face your nightmares in order to see the clues you missed before and I have a friend who could help us all find the hidden clues that your mind is trying to tell you that is there. Wait can you tell me everything you see in the dreams?" She said and her Kylie walked out of the room and talked about what she sees "Maddie knows what she is doing with this stuff she works at a dream place to help people" CJ says as we all nodded I sighed as they walked back into the room "So I had to do the clue search and we found a common symbol in the dreams" Maddie said as Kylie had tear escape her eye "It was a crescent moon. Ollie's and Evie's mark that means the Crescent moon princess they will get full power unlike their mother Isabelle" Kylie said as we all stood shock.

I hugged my small mate as her body shook "How about we do a pool or beach day? Just for a break" CJ asked and we all nodded before we all got ready and got our pups ready then we met at our cars. This is the break I think we all need.