Chapter 6: Tears

-Kylie's Pov-
After we all talked about why this is happening to us things calmed down a bit. But it doesn't help with the tears I cry every day or the nightmares every night or the fears I go through because of America's mistake. But it's still a war we must fight. Even though I don't have the strength to fight this war that we are facing.

I hate how the mates of the people who made a dumb mistake have to suffer with a loss of their children I mean we are in a safe house in the middle of no where and we can't even shift into our wolves and go on a run.

I haven't been in my wolf since I saved Lester and that was 5 months ago and that is also when Evie went missing. Oh my Evie. I failed to protect you I couldn't even save you.

I just laid in bed feeling so depressed as Raven, America, Belle, and almost all of our pups walk in I sigh as I sat up bring my knees to my chest as a tear went down my cheek. I watched Raven sit behind me before pulling me onto her lap "Baby please get out of bed the kids miss their Mommy" she whispered to me I nodded and wrapped myself around her as she got up and so did the others her hands went quickly under my butt I smiled at her and gave them all kisses even though my mates had to wait on each kiss because I was feeling a bit of needing fun but I know we can't we just loss a child and I couldn't do that to us. Not after how rough it has been on us all I mean Belle can't make it through the night unless she has a hold on me since they almost loss me and we almost definitely loss her. Raven barely sleeps just like the others because of me waking up screaming in the middle of the night. America poor America she stays up most of the night with the kids and then she comes to bed in time for my nightmares.

I feel so bad for my mates I do I truly feel bad for everyone bur this war we will be fighting could be dangerous and we could be risking our kids lives if we do this wrong that is why we had connected our packs and made it multiple Alphas and Lunas and their right hand and left hand mans.

And I honestly don't even feel safe now.