Chapter 7: Screaming

-Isabelle's Pov-
"No! Don't take her! Help!" Kylie screamed as I woke her up she looked at me with fear "Shh baby I am here my love" I told her as she straddled my lap the bad part is I was the only one in bed other than Kylie because all the Alphas and Lunas and the pups are in a meeting me and Kylie are supposed to be there in 15 minutes so I brought us to the shower and turned on the water as I undressed her I put her at the bottom of the tub and I undressed myself before getting in I washed her hair and body before washing myself once I washed myself I picked Kylie up off of the floor and turned off the water before stepping out of the tub and drying ourselves off.

I grabbed my outfit which was a beautiful pale pink skirt with a black tink top and black heels when I looked at Kylie she was wearing ripped jeans that were black and a teal dress shirt with teal hip tops. I braided Kylie's hair after throwing mine into a bun as I braided her hair I seen her look at the only photos we have of Evie. Most of the photos she took after I gave birth to Evie and Ollie. I finished her hair and gave her a peck onto her lips "Now let's go get Ollie changed and then we will head down" Kylie told me I nodded as we walked to the nursery and got Ollie.

Ollie is wearing a purple dress and a headband. As we walked into the meeting room our pups came running towards us we told them they had to be quiet because the meeting was about to start and they nodded I sat Kylie onto my lap as she put Ollie into her car seat. I gave a peck to our mates as everyone came in and got settled.

While the meeting continued I realized that Kylie feel asleep onto my chest. I just smirked because I always have done this to her most of the time. I looked over at Raven who pouted before asking "Another nightmare" I just simply nodded as I rubbed her back softly as all the other Alphas and their mates stares at us before Raven explained what was going on with Kylie.