Chapter 11: Home

-Isabelle's Pov-
As we drove home I heard soft snores and when I looked back I seen it was coming from Kylie I sighed before noticing moon marks that go down her whole spine which is weird because she didn't have them before. Once we pulled into the drive she quickly woke up and we all walked inside including the others so we could continue our meeting "I think we should all move in together and make multiple offices for all of us and I think we should make a house for us to share and a house for the pack to share" I said as everyone agreed with me before we all planned on what the house would be like.

After we finished the planning we decided on what to do next. We finally decided to just hang out outside and swim in the pool we have. After we were outside America and her old friends spilt from the group and talked I set Ollie onto a floaty as the pups got their stuff on and then got into the pool. Kylie handed me Joslin and Candace before getting in so I put them on the floaty with Sunni, December, and Kyra also I let them float near Kylie and Maddie as I went under water.

As I was under I was pulled into a link chat as I heard her voice "Mommy" she called out I looked around as seen her "How do you look 2?" I asked her she smiled as she answered "My moony powers enhanced my age like Ollie's in 3. 2. 1"  she said as I was pulled up to the top of the water "Ollie's age is 2 now how?" America asked I sighed "Evie reached out to me and she was 2 and their powers enhanced their ages forward so they both can talk and they are now 2 years old" I said to them all as they nodded slowly.

My sisters and me never did that. So it is not so weird if I think about it these aren't so weird for moon goddesses or gods.

I set my head onto the side of the pool as I felt weak "Amer-" I went to say as I fell down into the water before someone pulled me out "ISABELLE WAKE UP PLEASE" I heard Kylie yell as my eyes struggled to open.