Chapter 3: Relax

-Kylie's Pov-
As I woke up I heard feet running and baby cries I got up and met my oldest 3 at the nursery. I came in and seen that Isabelle was already in there with the twins "Belle you should be resting you are probably 5 months currently now" I told her and she shrugged and starting to rock Candace again.

I placed my head onto Belle's lap as America, Raven, Amber, Denver, and Maryland came in and grabbed Joslin. I smiled at my loves of my life and my children before a howl like yelp came from outside we all got up and seen rogues attacking a pup that had to be a least a year old I growled as Amber said "Mommy save our brother" I shook as a shiver went down my spine as she said that I nodded and I leaped out of the window barking as I injured the Alpha of the small rogue pack before they scurried off into the woods I shifted into my human as the pup did the same "Hi little man you have a name?" I asked him as he shook his head no.

I then named him Lester. He crawled up to me and reached up I picked him up off of the ground and placed him on my hip.

I walked into the house and I kissed my mates lips "Don't do that ever again Kylie! You could have gotten killed and better yet you could had lost the life of Lester just because you wanted to take him in and our girls wanted him to be their brother does not make me feel that you should had gone America could had gone you got truly lucky this time Kylie but think about our children before you do something stupid again" Isabelle yelled at me I knew it was coming I sat next to her and placed my head onto her stomach as Lester, Joslin, and Candace snuggled onto my chest as Raven placed her head onto my lap as Amber and Denver laid onto her I looked up at Belle as she was passed out onto America's side I smiled as I watched Maryland snuggle into America's opposite side.