Chapter 15: Evie?!?!?

-Kylie's Pov-
It was the day before we leave our honeymoon and I was helping my mates put the pups to bed before a knock came upon the door "I got it" I told everyone as I stood up and I felt like I was complete when I haven't since Evie was taken from us.

As my hand touched the knob my wolf howled our daughter our daughter as I shushed her and opened the door a young girl who looked around 6 months or more pregnant said "It is me Evie mamas" I dropped to my knees as she hugged me I heard everyone come running down the stairs as Isabelle looked at Evie and put her hands over her mouth "Evie?" She said as our daughter nodded as everyone ran in for a hug "Careful her stomach" I yelled as we both stood up and America's face was isn't soft no more "Dad I didn't want to be like this. Pregnant by the rogues Alpha's son" Evie pleaded in tears as America's face softened.

I sat onto the couch as Evie and Ollie chatted away they are both 18 and we are about to become grandparents. As I was pulled onto Raven's lap I let out a squeal as she took the blame for it.

As I sat there I was just smiling my family is complete. I watched as our younger pups and the eldest pups came down and got to know each other I looked at my mates and I kissed them before saying in mindlink 'Want to have more puppies?' and they all nodded I giggled and told our children that mamas need a few hours alone and they all nodded and the eldest all smiled.