Chapter 2: Um Yes

-Isabelle's Pov-
After we had dinner we went home and I took care of our daughters as I rubbed my stomach "Why didn't you tell us?" I heard two of my mates ask "What gave it away?" I asked them they all sat with me on the floor "You always want wine except for the past 3 months and you have a little bump" Kylie pointed out I scoffed into a laugh "You have been pregnant so of course you noticed" I said as I kissed her lips slowly "Ewwy Mommy" Amber said as we all laughed I kissed her head as she wiped it off.

I put Amber to bed while they put the others to bed "Mema? Why are we having another sissy?" Amber asked me I smiled "I am not sure but I am sure soon you will get a brother" I told her as I tucked her in before I got up and walked to our bed room.

"Luna Belle" I heard someone say I turned around as I looked over I seen Rae "Rae?" I asked as she ran over and hugged me I was baffled that she was here "Stop she is my sister" I said and they listened "How are my nieces?" She asked I smiled as we walked mine and my mates room "Hey Rae" my mates said I smiled at how close they all became I rubbed my stomach as my hand glowed when we all looked down I looked around 6 months "What the?" I said as Raven did her archangel thing and looked shocked "Your moon goddess moon glow and mist sped up your pregnancy" she said I sat there wide mouth as a yawn came out "Okay guys it is bed time" America said I nodded and cuddled next to her. Before sleep took over.