Chapter 9: Beach

-America's Pov-
Right after we pulled up into the parking lot and I looked at my mates and children "Stay close with everyone if you want to go somewhere ask one of the grown ups" I said to everyone even though my mates don't need to ask it is just the pups who do. As we got out I grabbed Ollie and some of the bags as she started to cry Belle walked up and grabbed her before getting into the back seat to feed her. Once she was done she put Ollie into her car seat and we then met the others.

We set up our little see through canape and then we got the food out and we grabbed drinks for everyone as I watched Kylie, Raven, Amber, Denver, Maryland, Joslyn, Candace, Maddie, CJ, Elise, Tai, Damian, Sunni, December, Ashley, Skyla, Tarri, Joanne, Silver, Evermore, Mal, and some of their pups play in the water except Joslyn and Candace were on Maddison's and Raven's hip.

"Babe you don't need to watch they are being careful. Kylie is more aware than ever so are the others" Isabelle said I nodded as Ollie crawled to me I smiled at the sight as I picked her up she started to laugh before wanting down and crawling to Kyra I thought it was so cute "LUNCH TIME" Kaya yelled as everyone started to walk back.

The pups all sat near each other as we zipped the canape shut then the babies were being feed if breast fed and everyone else ate their food.

I grabbed myself a water as Kylie sat onto my lap getting me every time of wet there could be even the attraction type of wet I playfully nipped at her neck as our mates watched before she started to blush. I smiled that my power over her blushing still worked as she gave me a piece of watermelon and she did the same to Raven and Belle "You three got lucky with Kylie guys she is so nice and adorable. To everyone!" Elise said as Kylie thanked her shyly "Yes we did get lucky actually the day I gave birth to Ollie and Evie I actually died and other than my moon goddess powers helping me come back Kylie gave me a whole bunch of reasons to come back to and live for and that is my family. She told me what she named them and I was so hopeful that I pushed to come back to them all. Now I can't let any of them go" Belle said as Kylie started to cry.