Chapter 5: Death

-Kylie's Pov-
"...loss" she finished that sentence and my heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach "I want to name the children Evie Belle and Ollie Charolet" I said I got up and ran to Isabelle's body as I cried and I held her cold hand "Baby you can't be gone I refuse to let it. I mean you just had twin girls Ollie and Evie my love they need you please come back" I begged as I seen her chest start to move as everyone stared at it even our mates and the doctor "Ky?" She asked I hugged her as she pulled me onto her lap she had surgery but yet she is already was healed the nurse that took my new daughters came back and whispered something to America "WHAT DO YOU MEAN EVIE IS GONE?!? NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN YOU WALKED AWAY ON A NEW BORN AND SHE WAS KIDNAPPED ALL READY ARE YOU SERIOUS" America yelled getting mine and Isabelle's attention.

I was baffled "MY DAUGHTER IS GONE!" I heard Belle yelled deeply as a growled I cried out as my heart hurt badly before I stood up and ran to try to find my little girl. As I ran I clenched my chest begging for help to find my Evie before I could get to the person running with a child in their arms my eyes went blurry as Raven ran up to me as my heart gave out.

When I woke up I was next to my mates and I was hooked to machines as my mates and my children who are here sat around me before giving me kisses "You had a heart attack but your heart as soon as you hit the ground your heart restarted" Raven explained I nodded as everything flooded back as tears left my eyes "I seen the person who took Evie but not it's face. I failed as a mother" I said as my babies cuddled up to me saying that they loved me and it made me feel better but I failed Evie.