Chapter 23

Had a very happy day... And it's time to make you guys happy(^^)

Enjoy reading!!!

After he finished applying the ointment, I tried to move my leg off his lap but he held it tight

After he finished applying the ointment, I tried to move my leg off his lap but he held it tight. I looked at him as he leaned towards the small table to keep the tube.

"So?" He started.

His eyes locked with mine as if trying to telepathy what he was thinking but I think it'll take me a lifetime if I had to decipher what's going on in that little cage of his brain.

"I think you know who's the winner now" he gives me a knowing twist of his smile making me realize about our previous conversation.

"No!" I reply fast to break his stupid idea of domination. Sliding my leg out of his lap I stand straight in front of him.

"You know it very well that I'm not going to go easy on you if you are going to be a dick head like this!" It came harshly then I thought that I saw him narrow his eyes.

Silence fell upon us but his gaze pricked me trying to strip the meaning behind my voice.

Right! Make him know that you are stronger than he thinks.

I try to walk away but his words from before struck me and my legs automatically falter their pace.

What the fuck am I doing? It means that I give up or I surrender. My body and mind is such a bitch. I peek at him through the screen of my hair. His face gave away nothing. I don't know what was he thinking but I know for sure my mind just wants to listen to him for once.

"Okay. Listen, I won't walk away this time" I turn to him and stammer fast trying to hide my weakness. He doesn't reply and that make me look at him.

His passive expression remains for a second after which he spoke.

"Come here" it wasn't a command yet I take it that way because sometimes you need to be controlled to explore your own emotions.

I walked towards him and he gestured me to go still closer. I was still in his shirt and without panties but that didn't bother me anymore.

He tugged my arm making me fall onto his lap straddling him. Our faces were inches away and our breaths mingling. One of my hands held him at his shoulder while the other was fighting its own way to find a place to hold on.

"Aadhya... I've grown seeing some people letting others hurt them and I was a victim in my own way. But control gives me a power that locks the hurt outside my door. And remember I could only control my people, mine" each and every word hit me deep as if he was showing me bits of his past which led him here. But he talks mystery and all I do is ponder over it.

His warm breath on my lips fluttered my eyes to his. And that's it, I was left to dwell in his taste that's my new favourite. I kissed him intensely when a small part of me, subconsciously asking me if I was accepting that I was his.