Chapter 22

His anger, his punishment, his face when he was buried inside me, all at once flashed across my eyes. I jerked them open panting for air. Was it all a dream?
The heat that was seeping into my skin told me another story. It ached, my every muscle.

I inhaled deeply as I tried to toss onto my back

I inhaled deeply as I tried to toss onto my back. My body was sore and heavily tired with all the late night activities. I fluttered my eyes open to see the unfamiliar ceiling and felt the strange comfortable bed underneath me. For no reason my mind was blank and no thought dared to pop up. My vision stayed on the ceiling for a long while, while my ears enjoyed the rhythm of his short breaths. Where should I start?

There are so many questions unanswered and yet I don't seem to acknowledge them. Last night changed everything between us. Or maybe I'm the one thinking like that. But I want to hear it from him as well.

I sighed softly through my mouth and just then he shuffled beside me. His front pressed against the mattress with his head whipped to my side. As if a cute beast, he was sleeping peacefully. I took a glimpse of him as he settled again quickly. The sun hasn't set in but my eyes knew no sleep.

"Hey" his raspy voice gained my attention and I slowly turned to face him. His bed hair was all over his face as he tried to lift his head up. Why is he so handsome? Like how can I find him too attractive even after all those things that he said to me and done to me?

"You're not sleeping?" He raised slightly from the bed while I turned my body towards him. He was struggling to keep his eyes opened but was failing badly. His  broad chest came into my view as he twisted his body so that his front was facing me. I watched his every move, not able to resist to avert my gaze from him. I never noticed him closely but now that I can, I did. My eyes just roamed over his features while he brought his face close to me.

"What is it?" Softly, very softly he cooed in my ear.

His subtle beard that was trying to peak out brushed my cheek making my body flush. With the small amount of light in the room, I caught him glancing at me as his head rested on his palm. My hands went to his jaw trying to register each and every part in my mind. It was so mesmerising as if I don't want to ever take my hand off. You do it your man. I'll definitely guarantee you that you'll love it.

He's so confusing. He's so arrogant, dominant, control-freak, annoyingly sexy, frustratingly attractive. Why hasn't anyone fallen for him? No. I'm not saying that I'm falling. Nope. Not at all.

Wait. What am I even thinking? He's my friend's brother. The whole situation is so embarrassing but I let this happen each and every time. We didn't even define what this is and yet we don't seem to care much about it. What the fuck are we trying to actually achieve?
His arms snaked around my waist and tugged me closer to him bringing me back to reality.

"What are you thinking baby?" I love the way he caresses the word. A dreamily sigh left my lips and the corner of his lips curved up.

"Want me, huh?" His playful tone darted my eyes back to him in surprise.