Chapter 33

》》WARNING ⚠️ 《《

Mature scene ahead!

Later that day I sent a present to my dad regardless of whether he accepts it or not

Later that day I sent a present to my dad regardless of whether he accepts it or not. Maybe I just want to show him that I'm talented in what I'm doing and I'm good at this. I designed a Kurta for him, carefully made the embroidery myself and packed it. 

When I returned back home, I mean to his place, by a taxi, the rain started to pour heavily. I was partially soaked when I entered the living room with my bare feet. Suddenly my mouth got covered and someone pressed me against them. "Don't you utter a word, else you won't be alive" my heart stopped for a second hearing those words. Fuck! Am I being kidnapped?

"Leave me alone" I shouted but it came out muffled as I struggled against him. From the corner of my eyes, I could see the white shirt and felt the soft material of the waistcoat of my abductor. But his hands on me felt different. Like I was familiar by its touch or maybe by the way he wasn't putting so much pressure. I'm so gonna kill him. 

I thought and raised my elbow and shoved it back with all my strength but he escaped it by pushing me forward and when I turned to give him a punch, his strong hands caught my wrists and yanked me to his chest. "Vikram...are you kidding me?" I shouted at him.

"You amaze me baby…" he had this proud smirk which I liked least bit and I tried to wriggle when he started to shower playful kisses on my jaw. "I thought you would give up...but no…you proved me wrong" he continued whispering while moving forward and I stumbled by walking back until I hit the wall and he won. He pulled my arms above me as he pressed his lips all the way to my neck driving my senses to the edge. My anger and lust confused each other as to what I should hold onto but his distracting ministrations tortured me sweetly that I was almost giving up. I squirmed when he sucked at the skin at the junction of my head and shoulder, pressing his body onto me leaving no gap for air. "Vikram...s-stop…" I murmured, my chest heaved heavily for air. He didn't but started to give loud smooches till he reached my cleavage. "Vik-Vikram…" my legs trembled and my whole body burnt like fire already exploding my hormones everywhere. His buddy greeted my leaking hole separated by mere pieces of fabric which weren't helping in the situation. "Tell me baby… what should I do?" He asked almost like a whisper against my lips while I still had my eyes shut in anticipation. "Tell me…" his hot breath which layered on me suddenly disappeared and I craved it more than anything now. My eyes fluttered open and they met his, intensely gazing me with pure desire clouding those chocolate ones. I gasped with my open mouth trickling even more juices down my thighs. Fuck… I haven't experienced this before. As if he knew to bring my deepest desire and devil back to life just to satisfy his beast. His eyes called for me asking me for the first time. "I-I am wet, Vikram" I took another breath and bent my body to touch his torso while my hands were still in his possession. His body visibly reacted and a low growl erupted from the pits of his stomach. "What are you going to do about it?" I whispered airly dangerously close to his lips just like he did earlier. He dipped his head down while his grip loosened on and I took the chance to slip away from him. It took him by surprise that his lips halted a few inches away from kissing the wall.