Chapter 29

Just wanted to say that I'm trying to update the book faster since I feel a lil insecure so a lots of typos may be expected. Do ping me on it if you come across any...

Love you guys...

Enjoy it further ♡

Saturday morning,

In Parthiv Mansion

Dhruvi

'The dialled caller is out of the network area at the current moment. Please try again later' 
The same lines that I have been hearing for the past week seemed to numb me breaking me further and further. I had no idea where he had disappeared after our last week's date when we went to watch a concert. The next day I tried to reach him but the same answer for the first time didn't affect me as much as it does now. I hate it when people just shut me out of nowhere. But my mind keeps on lecturing me about my impatience. He should've probably been busy. This is what I thought for the past two days but my growing anxiety knew no bounds. 

Watching the cell phone again, I called her this time. 'The phone is switched off so please try later' what the fuck? Where has she vanished? 

Anger boiled up inside me as I tried again and again growing frustrated every time I got the same answer. Wait, is she okay? Fuck! Why didn't I think of that? Scrambling out of bed, I quickly put on my jacket as it was cold outside and took my car keys rushing to the garage. She has never switched her phone off. Ever. We used to talk everyday but since Aadhi came into my life, I think I've been ignoring our friendship. The thought of it made me feel guilty and I swore under my breath moving the car out of my house. The roads were deserted as it was the weekend so I increased the speed as I drove to her place. I should apologize to her first before I go bat shit crazy on her about why her phone is switched off. Memories of how Aadhya was the reason for Aadhi and I's union lifted the corner of my lips. She had been the best friend and more than that she's like my family. She never once let me down nor backed down when it came to take care of me. I say 'scream' she goes with 'calm'. She's exactly the opposite of me although we're of the same age. I can understand how hard she works to build her life. Sometimes I feel like she deserves better parents because I saw them only once but I knew from that time that they weren't in good terms with her. Her father pisses me off, especially making me think whether Aadhya is actually his daughter. They don't even visit her during holidays nor she wants to go because she thinks her presence burdens them. So I usually stayed with her most of the time and the other times she used to be alone in the dorms. But she never once was pitied by anyone since she always leads her own way. She's like the Luna that I admire honestly, so pure at heart, brave, composed and selfless.