Chapter 3

His POV

Fuck! I can smell it. Everywhere. So mesmerising. I smiled as I inhaled her sweet scent. Yes. It's hers. I nuzzle deeper into her hair trying to memorize her smell. Then suddenly I realize and before I could think anymore I open my eyes to see her curled up with me naked, her back to my front. I breathe heavily as my vision runs through everything that happened last night. I get up not disturbing her but I think she might not be in a position to get up.

I meant it because she got drunk hard yesterday night so she might have a hangover and might need more sleep.

Ok, wait. Fuck! I run my fingers into my clumsy bed-hair. It should not have been her. I messed this up. How the fuck did I not think that I fucked her friend? Fuck!

I climb down the bed agitated and wear my pants. My eyes remain on her sleeping form. Innocent yet witty. I chuckle because I know that she would make a big fuss of this when she wakes up or... She may not. If she doesn't take it badly then that's it for us. Whatever.

I walked out of the room and at once my ears sense the music blasting down the hall. Quickly pacing to the source, I find my DVD player turned on but there's seems to be no one as I walk close to the system and I turn it off.

"Hey! Why did you stop it?" She yelled from behind me making her presence knowable. I turned to see Dhruvi with a glass of cold water and the other hand pressed on her forehead. Hangover.

"You deserve it," I say softly as she strolled to the couch slouching on and winced as she circled her temples.

"I deserve better..... Wait, where is she? I thought you bought us home last night, didn't you?" She asked as she sipped a little of her water when I gave some meds. My body stiffened at the mention of her friend but I kept on repeating in my mind that I shouldn't tell her about last night.

"Um...I dropped her off" I said moving into the kitchen and opened the fridge to find my health drink. I'll have to be casual and just brush the subject off before she actually sniffs something. Thank God, I didn't reek of her friend. Normally woman's perfume isn't that strong as men and she, she didn't put on any perfume. It was her natural fragrance I was wondering about earlier. Maybe it's her shampoo. I was too distracted that I caught the last sentence of her talking.

"Oh. That's good then. She might curse me for having a headache now" she laughed as she followed me to the kitchen and climbed on the stool in front of me wearing a t-shirt that was hugging her loosely that I don't know where she found it. I shrugged for her previous statement and finished my drink in a huge gulp. She narrowed her eyes and followed my every move when I took the salad bowl from the fridge.

"Spill," I told her clearing knowing that she started to sniff something.

"You don't seem to be yourself today? What's up?" She placed her head on her palms with her hands resting on her elbows.

"Well. I seem to be fine to me except the fact that I'm having you here" I snorted as I placed a small bowl with her favourite fruits in it.

"Uh uh... I'm going to have breakfast with my friend so I'm off to her house" she pushed the bowl back to me and got down the chair. Shit! She can't go to her house. How can she be there when she's in my guest bedroom sleeping?

"One more help if you could. I mean you should do it anyway because I don't have a car to drive back. So drive me to her place. You might know it now right?" She asked me while I was stuck in my trance. Wait.

I don't know where she lives. Fuck, I don't even know her name. Way to go.

I fucked a girl without knowing her name.