Chapter 10

Hi friends! Super fast updates coming soon! It's all for you my munchkins ;-)

Please comment anything that you feel about the characters. I am desperate to know (+_+) how you guys feel about them. And also how's my update poster? I was going mad to search the appropriate one! I hope you guys like it! ^^
I think of naming each chapters instead of number...what say???

Okay... Now enjoy!!! And as always don't forget to vote!

°°°°°°°

Things went fast in the last two weeks.

I finished attending conferences in three different cities, out of which two came out profitable and other was just a quick visit.

"What about Rai's factory?" Mihan asked adjusting his seatbelt. We were in my jet flying back home.

"It still needs some legal procedures done. I'm consulting the top lawyers and at any cost we're not losing it" I sighed leaning my head back against the seat and taking in the view of the sunset. I was tired as fuck.

We reached home late that night but Mihan was sent back to dad's place. I took a quick shower, ate some home delivered food and went straight to bed. When my face crushed the pillow, I was reminded of her scent at once. It was two weeks ago and I didn't get laid even when I and Mihan were in the clubs while taking the trip. It even surprises me that I'm behaving like this because nothing was so appealing to me as before, mainly those things that seemed to entertain me before her. My nose and brain got settled on her scent so firmly for some reason. She was becoming my new addiction, new torture slowly, though I know we didn't name this something between us yet. Fuck!

I shuffled on the soft sheets for few minutes and shut my eyes tightly to let sleep take over me after the long strive for the same.

~~~

The next morning I got up at my usual time and spend the rest of the morning in the gym. I missed the workout sessions so I thought I should be back on track. It also helps me to keep my mind occupied from a particular person's memories.

Just as I counted 45 push-ups, my phone that was on the table beside me chimed a notification. From my sister,

Brother! Do you want to go on a date? Double date perhaps? Pleaseeee ;-)

I rolled my eyes and kept it back on the table only to get a ring this time.

"Please brother" she whined just as I held it to my ear.

"What is it now? Double date, are you fucking kidding me?" I took the towel and wiped away the overflowing sweat leaving the gym room.

What the hell!

She stood in the living room hanging up my call.

"What the fuck are you doing here this early?"

Ignoring her sad face upon my question, I strode to the stairs before which she caught my sweaty hand.

"I heard that you came back last night. I've been waiting for you the whole week because it's important, brother" she sounded serious and I had to listen to her. Nodding at her to continue, I made my way to the couch in the living room.

"I want you to meet someone...um..a guy. I'm scared to utter anything to Pa. You know him very well. That's why I need you to help me" she held my hand again as she propped beside me.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I was furious that she got a new boyfriend out of nowhere and she decides to tell me now.

She dipped her head down pulling some strands of her hair back her ear. She was nervous and damn! It's true then.