CHAPTER 18

"Enjoying the view?", Jacob question, breaking me from my thoughts. I couldn't see his face from where I was standing but I knew he was smirking.

"Your friends are here."

"I know"

" Going somewhere?"

"Shopping", I stated grabbing a glass from the cupboard to pour myself some apple juice to drink my weight loss tablets with.

"And after that?"

"I have school and then work."

"Go on a date with me tonight", he ask more like demanded while he flip another pancake in the pan.

"Are you asking or are you telling me?"

"Asking"

"That doesn't sound like you're asking, more like demanding.", I smiled looking at him over the rim of the glass.

"Would you go on a date with me tonight..... please?", Jacob turned around looking at me with a frown on his face.

Now how could I say no that especially when he said please.

"Okay but at what time?"

"Don't worry about that. I'll pick you up after work, sí?"

"How do you know where-you know what, nevermind", I started off saying but then realized that he owned the building so he probably knows about the residents occupying it.

"Why do you take those pills, girasol?"

" To lose weight", I shrugged. He was down to his last pancake now.

"Why?", He question again.

"There's no other reason Jacob", I sighed leaning against the counter with my eyes closed.

"Do I need to give you another lesson or do you want me to show you. Choose your pick Vanessa. The easy or the hard way...because I like the very hard way."

I felt hot breath fanning my cheek as my eyes were closed. Right away I knew Jacob was finish with the pancakes and now he was in front of me.

"There's a sweatpants on the bed waiting for you with a new toothbrush in the bathroom.", I immediately change the topic.

"Are you trying to tell me that I smell, Vanessa?"

With that being said, I opened my eyes and laugh to see grey ones looking at me with a smirk grace upon his lips. He was caging me in with his hands on either side of the counter behind me. His face was about two meters way from mine. It looked like we were in the position of kissing.

My laughter died down when I saw that he didn't even crack a smile but I was wrong because he then have me a small chuckle.

"You sound good when you laugh but sadly I won't be staying. I have to go soon but before I go, I need something from you.", Jacob smiled bringing his face closer to mine.

"What is it?"

"A kiss"

His lips were just about to touch mine but he stop and groan while I stood there sulking in embarrassment when I heard my friends whispering to each other.

"Are they going to kiss?"

"I don't know but let's wait and see."

"They look so damn good together. I wonder if he has any brothers."

"Yeah, they do but I don't think he does. If he did, I don't think they would last long with you, hehehehehe."

"Oh shush! You'll make them hear us!"