Chapter 13

"There is something wrong with Kate," thought Castle that night. "What's wrong?" asked Castle. "Nothing." She replied. "Something," he responded. "You were humming to yourself. You only do that when something is wrong." "Okay, I am just stressed about this case. There are already three people from Hudson dead, and I want to stop him before he kills again." Kate said. "I need a distraction." "I've got an idea," said Castle pulling her into the bedroom. He pushed her onto the bed and took off her shirt. Then he unclipped her bra and threw it onto the floor. "Rick, I love you," said Kate. "I love you too," he said as he touched her breasts rubbing his finger over her scar (where she was shot). Kate flipped him over and began undressing her husband just leaving on his boxers. Then Castle took off her pants leaving on her underwear. Then he kissed down her stomach and pulled off her underwear with his teeth. Kate then flipped Rick over and did the same thing to him. Then Rick stuck his finger inside Kate which resulted in a small moan from her. He removed his finger, as she placed a hand on his enlarging penis. Then they kissed, tasting each other. Slowly, Rick pushed his penis up into her vagina. Between moans Kate whispered, "Be careful........ of the baby." "Yeah, I am," Rick replied moving himself a little farther inside her. "I love you," they said simultaneously.

The next morning at 5:00 AM.....

"Beckett, answer your phone." Castle said groggily. "Beckett," she answered. "The mystery person called a girl who attends Hudson. We are bringing her in." said Esposito. "Okay, I'll be there in half an hour." She replied hanging up. Then Castle and Beckett took a shower together to save time, got dressed, and headed off to the precinct.

"What is her name?" Asked Beckett as soon as she got through the elevator doors. "Her name is Linda Forest and he called her at 5:43 this morning." Said Esposito. "Where is Ryan?" Asked Castle. "I don't know, he hasn't shown up yet," Espo replied. "Come on Castle," said Beckett before he could start speculating where Ryan was. "Let's go interview Linda."

"Hello, my name is Detective Kate Beckett, and this is Richard Castle," started Beckett. "We are here to ask you about a phone call you received at 5:43 this morning." "What about the phone call?" Linda Forest asked. "What did the person sound like who was calling and what did he/she want?" Asked Castle. "What is this about?" Linda asked. "The man who called you has killed three other people from Hudson, and we believe you are next," said Beckett impatiently. "He said he was from the company Samsung and wanted me to work as an employee there and explore my interests. I want to be a programmer, and he knew that. He said they wanted to teach me how to be one, and have me work there. I was told to meet him at the library at 2:00 AM. I asked why that time, and he said that he wasn't supposed to hire people out of college, so he wanted to keep it a secret," Linda responded worried. "Okay, thank you for coming in," said Beckett. "And don't go to the library at 2," said Castle with a chuckle. "Is he going to come after me at another time?" Linda asked nervously. "Stay in your apartment today, and we will have a security detail watch your building," said Beckett. "That will keep you safe."

"Hey Ryan," said Beckett as he got off the elevator. "Hey Beckett, sorry I am late." "That's okay, I am sure it was for a good reason." She replied. "So, why were you late," asked Castle. "Jenny needed me," was all he said. "What did I miss?" "Our killer is going to be trying to kill Linda Forest at the library tonight, but she knows that and isn't going to go." said Beckett. "So will we be waiting there for him to show?" Asked Ryan. "Exactly," she replied. Then feeling a wave of nausea, she ran to the bathroom gripping her stomach, with Castle on her heels to help. Once they got back from the bathroom Beckett said to Ryan and Esposito, "I talked with Gates, and she told us to go home and sleep, because we need to be back here at 12:00PM, and will probably be here the rest of the night." "Alright," they said happily and walked to the elevator. Then as Castle and Beckett were walking out, she got really dizzy, and felt nauseous again. "Bathroom," said Kate running to the bathroom with Castle coming to help. After she threw up, Kate started shaking really violently, and Castle had to carry her out to his car. "Are you okay Kate?" He asked worried about her. "Yeeeessss," she replied shakily.

Once they got home, Castle changed Kate into pjs since she was still shaking and couldn't dress herself. Then he got her advil since she said she had a headache and some ginger pills to help with the nausea. Next he undressed himself and climbed in bed to hold her. "Thank you Rick," said Kate weakly. "Always," he replied holding Kate up against himself. Soon, they were both fast asleep.