Chapter 9

Two weeks later.....

'Ring... ring.... ring......' went Beckett's phone at 6:00 AM. "Hello," she answered. "Hey Beckett, there has been a murder in Central Park. I will text you the address." Said Ryan. "Okay, thank you," replied Beckett. Castle was still asleep, so she quietly got ready and left a note on his bedside table saying "Murder in Central Park. Call me when you wake up. Love you, Kate."

"Hey Lanie." said Beckett as she arrived at the crime scene. "Hey. The victim is a white male, no ID." She responded. "A homeless guy found him about 5:30 this morning." Ryan said. "Cause of death was strangulation. I am guessing he died around 2AM," she stated. "Ok, thank you Lanie. Call me if you find anything else," Beckett said.

Back at the precinct.....

"I just got a text from Lanie saying she needs to talk to me about the case. Meanwhile, you and Espo run missing persons and try to get an ID on our vic." Beckett told Ryan. "Alright. Where is Castle?" He asked. "At home asleep. I wrote him a note asking him to call me when he wakes up," Beckett explained. "Oh, okay," Ryan replied.

At the morgue.....

"I got an ID on your victim," said Lanie. "His name is Sean Brown. His finger prints are in the system for a DUI in 2010." "I feel really dizzy," said Kate suddenly. "And nauseous." "Me too," replied Lanie. Then, both ladies ran to the bathroom as fast as they could not bothering to shut the stall doors, and threw up in the toilets. "Oh gosh," said Lanie. "I think I'm pregnant," both women said in sync.