Chapter 7

"Lanie, did you run a test to see if Frank is the baby's father?" Beckett asked. "Yes I did, and Frank is not the baby's father. Paul Casillas is; Frank's brother." Replied Lanie. "So maybe Frank killed Megan when he realized she was sleeping with Paul,"Castle suggested. "That is exactly what I am thinking," replied Beckett. "Let's get a warrant for Frank's apartment," She told Esposito. "Alright," he replied.

2 hours later.....

"The judge accepted the warrent, we are good to enter," said Esposito. "Okay, you and Ryan go to his place. Castle and I will prep for the interogation."

45 minutes later.....

"Hey, the warrant payed off. We found the murder weapon and a girl's necklace with blood on it." Said Ryan. "Send them to CSU, and pick up Frank." Beckett stated.

Later back at the precinct.....

"Would you like to tell me why you killed Megan Rodgers?" Beckett asked Frank. "I already told you I didn't kill her." He stated. "Why did you pay her $40,000?" She asked. "We tracked the money back to your account." "I was paying her to spy on my brother. He was suddenly very rich and I wanted to know how he was making money." Frank said. "Suppose you are telling the truth, why did you kill her?" Castle asked. "I didn't!!!" He screamed. "Well, the murder weapon was found in your apartment along with her bloody necklace." Beckett said. "So, you are under arrest for the murder of Megan Rodgers. You have the right to remain silent. Anything........"

"Well, the case is closed, so I guess we can all go home now," Esposito said. "Did we get the CSU report back on the gun?" Beckett asked. "Yeah, why?" He asked. "Can I see it?" She asked. "Yeah," said Espo handing it over. "What are you looking at?" Asked Castle. "It says the weapon was wiped down. Why would he wipe it down if he was going to hang on to it?" Beckett asked. "I don't know," Ryan, Esposito, and Castle said in unison. "Tomorrow morning, let's bring in Paul Casillas and see what he has to say about Megan." Beckett told them.

That night, at Lanie's apartment.....

"Mmmmm, Javi you taste so good!" Spoke Lanie. Javi was pressing her against the wall in a big kiss. "Come on," she said as she led him into her bedroom. Then she ripped open his shirt and threw him on the bed. Kissing, they removed each others clothes and climbed into bed. "I love you so much Javi," she said as she ran her hands over his naked body. "I love you too," he replied. And with that she allowed him to slip himself inside her, spending the rest of the night together.