Chapter 34

One week later.....

Castle and Beckett had been investigating the murder of a 6 year old boy named Mark. His mother was supposed to pick him up from soccer practice at the park, but when she arrived he wasn't there. She reported him missing, and two days later his body was found by a homeless woman in an alley. Mark's throat was slit and he had bruises covering his tiny body. The case had been hard on everyone, since they all had kids. Kate was very stressed out, so she stepped into the back hallway of the precinct to get a break from the case. Castle followed her and asked, "Kate? Are you alright?" "Yeah, it's just this case, you know," replied Kate. Instead of responding with words, Rick pressed his lips hard against hers. He bit down on Kate's lower lip, smiling when a moan escaped from her mouth. Rick explored her mouth and she tasted his. After a short tongue battle, they both released, out of breath. "Oh god Castle, I want to feel you inside me so bad," whined Kate. "We can.. you know.. tonight if you still want to, but right now we should get back to work..." said Castle. Kate groaned and turned to see Gates standing with her arms crossed, observing the couple. Kate's face turned bright red, and she quickly pulled Castle towards her desk and returned to working the case. After a few hours of going over witness statements and trying to follow the boy's movements, Beckett's phone rang and she saw it was Lanie. "Hey Lanie," she said. "Hey girl, I've got some great news," Lanie said with excitement in her voice. "What is it?" asked Beckett. "I found a print on the bottom of the vic's neck right near where it was cut," replied Lanie. "Great! Who does it belong to?" she asked. "Ron Lypoul. He is the child's biological father," answered Lanie. "Okay, thanks," said Kate and she hung up. "That was Lanie, she found a print on the body that matches the child's biological father." "Why would he kill his son?" asked Castle. "I've got that one," said Ryan. "Ron just got out of prison for using and making meth. Mark convinced his mother to testify against his dad, and that's why he went to prison." "Alright, I'll get a warrant for his apartment, and you and Esposito head over there," said Beckett. "Sounds good," Ryan replied. Two hours later, Ron had confessed to killing Mark, and everyone left the precinct, except Gates, and went home.

After taking care of Cosmo and Johanna, Kate and Rick returned to their bedrooms for a little time together.

Warning Sexual Scene (If you are too young or don't like this sort of thing, please skip the rest of this chapter)

As soon as they laid down on the bed, Kate leaned over and kissed Rick very hard on the lips. She bit down on his lower lip, and smiled when it made him moan. He opened his mouth and let his wife explore it, before he explored hers. After a long tongue battle, they both released, panting with swollen lips. Kate undid Rick's shirt and tossed it on the floor. She pushed him flat on the bed and began to run her lips and tongue over his nicely toned abs. Castle moaned before flipping Kate over and pulling her shirt over her head. As soon as her shirt was off, Kate began to undo his belt. "Someone's eager," said Castle. His eyes rolled back when he felt Kate's hand around his hardening erection. She ripped off his pants and boxers, tossing them in a pile on the ground. Kate took him up to her mouth and began to suck him hard. After a few seconds Castle said between moans, "Kate? Kate! If you don't stop I'm going to cum." She didn't stop, and soon he cumed in her mouth. They both laid on the bed panting and Rick said, "Now it's my turn." He unzipped her pants and pulled them off. Next he slipped his hands under her body while kissing her and unclipped her bra, flinging it across the room. Rick sucked on her breast, enjoying hearing her moan and pant. After releasing from Kate's breast, he moved down to her deliciously soaked thong. "Oh my gosh Kate! You are dripping wet," said Rick. He slid the thong down her legs and let it fall to the floor. He sucked on her clit, before slipping two fingers into her hole. Kate moaned and after a few seconds said, "Rick, I'm going to cum." "Do it," he replied. She let go, and panted from the orgasm she just had. Rick cleaned her up with his tongue, and started trailing kisses up her naked body, just as Kate's phone rang. "Beckett," she said, still slightly panting. "Hello Detective. I was just calling to tell you, you have the day off tomorrow due to the great work you did on this case," said Gates. "Thank you sir," she quickly replied. Rick began to suck on her breast, and it took all Kate's strength not to moan into the phone. "So, I'll see you in two days," said Gates. "Yes sir. Good night," responded Kate. "Night Detective," replied Gates. Kate hung up and yelled, "Castle! Don't suck on my boob while I'm on the phone with my boss." "Sorry," he replied, and moved down to suck on her clit again. After a few seconds of doing that, Rick took his tongue and began to taste his wife. "Oh god Castle. That feels soooo good!" moaned Kate. After about a minute, she began to get very impatient and said, "Rick, I want you inside me now!" Smiling, he lined himself up with her hole and asked, "Are you sure, because last time..." Kate interrupted him and said, "I'm ready. I won't start shaking." Castle asked, "Condom?" Kate replied, "I started taking the pill again until we discuss having more kids." Rick nodded, and slowly pressed himself into his wife's body. Kate was tight since he hadn't been inside her for quite some time. Once he was all the way in, Rick stayed still and let Kate adjust to his size. The silence was interrupted by Kate saying, "Move already!" He obeyed, and started thrusting in and out. Finally they make eye contact and both cumed, screaming each other's names. After a few minutes of panting from the orgasm they just had, Kate asked, "Another round?" "Oh yeah," Rick replied. "Here, bathtub, or shower?" she asked. "I don't care," he replied. "Okay, let's stay here," Kate replied, and they went for another round.