Chapter 35

"Kate?" asked Rick. "Yeah?" she replied. "I was wondering if we could go camping/hiking and leave the twins with our parents for a few days," said Castle. "Why?" Kate asked curiously. "I just thought the twins have been making us very tired lately, and it would be nice to take a short vacation from them. Not that we don't love them to pieces..." he trailed off. "I think that is a good idea," Kate replied. "Really?" asked Rick. "Yeah," she replied. "When do you want to leave?" he asked. "Well, I have to take time off from work, pack a few things, and pump lots of milk for the twins," replied Kate. "So maybe in a few days?" he suggested. "Yeah," she replied.

Three days later.....

Kate had bought some baby food for the twins, since they were now old enough to eat it, and pumped a lot of milk for them to drink. She packed a few things, and took five days off from work, with the weekend after that. Jim and Martha were in charge of looking after the twins. They were both temporarily staying at the loft to babysit for the five days. Castle and Beckett, kissed their children goodbye, thanked their parents for taking care of them, and got in the car to go camping/hiking. "Have you ever been camping?" Rick asked on the way there. "No," Kate replied. "Where are we going?" "A while ago, I bought a mountain, so I figured we should go camping there, where no one will bother us," he replied. "You bought a mountain?" Kate asked suprised. "Yeah, Alexis and I used to camp a lot, and we wanted a place for just us, so I found a nice one, and bought it," he replied. "Huh," said Kate suprised. "What did you pack us for food?" "I've got peanut butter crackers, water, a few cans of fruit, marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers for s'mores," Castle replied. "Yum, s'mores!" said Kate. The rest of the way there, was spent in silence, as they both enjoyed the view outside the city.

They arrived at the mountain, parked the car at the bottom, and began hiking with their two backpacks and tent. After a few hours of hiking, and small conversations, Kate said, "Umm... Rick?" "What is it Kate?" he asked concerned. "I uhhh... really have to pee, but I've never gone to the bathroom in the woods before and don't exactly know how to," Kate said really fast and her face turned red. "Oh, well I can probably explain it to you. I taught Alexis when she was five," he replied. She just looked at the ground completely embarassed. "Kate?" Rick asked. She didn't respond. She just looked at the ground. "Kate look at me," he said. Kate slowly looked Rick, and he gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. "So, Alexis always found a tree, and went around to the side facing uphill. Then she pulled her underwear and pants down to her knees and put her back against the tree. Next she squatted down so that her body was in about a ninety degree angle and peed. The pee went downhill towards the tree. Alexis found it was best to be on top of moss or grass so the urine didn't splash," explained Castle. Kate nodded and held Rick's hand. "Will you help me find a good spot?" she asked. "Of course," he replied. After they both went to the bathroom, they continued hiking for about thirty minutes until they reached the top of the mountain. "Are we going to set the tent up near here, or farther down the mountain?" Kate asked. "How about here?" Castle asked. Kate nodded and they both worked together to set up the tent. After eating dinner, they both drifted to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning.....

"Hey beautiful," said Rick sleepily. "Hey handsome," replied Kate. They both got out of their sleeping bags, went to the bathroom, packed up their things, and began the trek down the mountain. As they were hiking Rick asked, "Do you want to stay out here in the woods for a few days, or go to the Hamptons?" "I'd rather go to the Hampons," replied Kate. "I thought so," Rick replied. "Should we go home first and get some more things?" Kate asked. "No. We can stop and get food on the way, and we still have clothes and toiletry items up there," he responded. "Alright," she replied. A few hours later, they were back at their car, and began the drive into the Hamptons. Luckily the mountain was on the way, so the ride wasn't ridiculously long. Kate fell asleep in the passenger seat, and Rick kept looking over at her thinking, "Damn, my wife is so incredibly beautiful and perfect." When they arrived, Rick carried Kate to the master bedroom, and changed her into pajamas, and tucked her in bed. He got their things from the car, changed himself into pjs and crawled under the covers, pulling his wife into his arms. Kate slowly woke up and realized she was no longer in her camping clothes and was in a comfy bed. She moved out of Rick's arms to look him in the eyes. "Hey babe. How long was I asleep?" she asked. "Oh, ummm... I put you in bed about a half an hour ago. "Oh," Kate replied, "thanks." "Always," Castle replied. "There is something I want to discuss with you," said Kate. "Okay...?" asked Rick confused. "What is that?" "More kids," Kate replied. "Do you want more kids?" Rick asked. "I do, but I think we should wait until the twins turn a year old before trying, what do you think?" Kate asked. "I agree, that way the twins will be about two years apart from the next one," said Rick. "Exactly," Kate replied. "I'm tired," she said yawning. Rick pulled her into his arms again and said, "Good night my love." "I love you Rick," she said. "I love you too Kate," he replied, and they both fell fast asleep.

Rick and Kate woke up at 9:00 in the morning, and made pancakes for breakfast. "Do you want to go swimming today?" Rick asked, while they were eating. "Sure, but I don't have a bathing suit," responded Kate. "Neither do I," he replied with a smirk. "We can just skinny dip then," she said. After eating, the couple watched a movie ate some popcorn. "Do you want to go swimming now?" Kate asked after the movie ended. "Yeah," replied Rick. "Okay, go change out of your clothes and put on a bathrobe. Do it in the closet, and I will change in the bathroom," ordered Kate. Castle quickly changed and stood outside the bathroom door. "Kate what is taking so long?" he complained. "I'll be out in a few minutes," she replied. Rick sighed and flopped down on the bed to wait for his wife. Five minutes later she emerged from the bathroom and flopped down on the bed next to Rick. "What took so long?" he asked. "I had to shave," she replied. "You didn't have to. I wouldn't have cared," Rick replied as he sat up. "I know," Kate said. "Come on. Let's go," said Rick as he took her hand and led her to the pool. Once they arrived, he turned up the water's temperature to make sure it was warm, before they both removed their robes, and stepped in. The couple stood next to each other, and hugged. Kate moved around in the water a bit, enjoying the warmth. Rick watched her smiling at the sight of his beautiful wife. He swam over to her and kissed her soft lips. The kiss soon escalated with lots of tongue. When they released with swollen lips, Kate put her legs around his waist and he pushed her back up against the pool wall.

Warning Sexual Scene (If you are too young or don't like this sort of thing, please skip the rest of this chapter.)

Rick lined up his member with Kate's entrance and asked, "Ready?" She nodded, so Rick slowly pushed his way into his wife's body. They both moaned from being connected again. Once he was all the way in, Rick waited for Kate to tell him to move. "Move already," whined Kate. So Rick began to thrust into her, faster and harder each time, until they were almost at their climaxes. "Kate, I'm going to cum," said Rick panting. "I'm almost there," Kate replied and she started to rub her clit so they could cum together. With one final thrust, they cumed together, screaming out each other's names. Once Rick pulled out of Kate, she took his hand and led him out of the pool and into the bedroom. She dried him off, and he dried her. Then they climbed onto the bed and went for a round two.