51.A Plan Once Again!

A/N: Sorry for the wait guys! Thank you for still waiting for my story. Happy Reading ahead!
      ____________________________________

It was with a heavy heart that Saanvi crept towards the mandap set for her and Shantanu's marriage.
She was wearing the lehenga of her dreams, but it felt like a thousand thorns pricking her.

She walked down the aisle made for princesses, but the floor was too slippery for her future.

She was marrying a prince, but he wasn't the prince of her heart.

                      ****************Maharani Kunti was walking alongside Saanvi, supporting her and her dress

                      ****************
Maharani Kunti was walking alongside Saanvi, supporting her and her dress.

She asked Saanvi- "Are you happy my child?"

Saanvi's eyes teared up.

She wanted to tell her that's she wasn't happy. She made a mistake.
But ending this marriage now, will upset everyone.
It may even lead to fights between Shantanu's and our Kingdoms.

Saanvi did not want to let one more person down, so she kept mum and nodded her head in affirmation.

They reached the mandap. Kunti guided Saanvi to the seat assigned to her in front of the Hawan-kund, besides Shantanu.

Saanvi carefully took her seat up.

She looked to her right, expecting Shantanu, but surprisingly he was not present in the mandap.

                         ************

Saanvi gave a big sigh.
She had some time left before she jumped into this hell of a wedding.
Saanvi tried to savor the last moments of her freedom and happiness probably.

She looked around her.
People were busy chattering.
She tried to look for Karna, but he wasn't present.
'Obviously! It is hard for Karna as well. To see the love of your life marrying someone else.'

She then searched for the other pandavas.
She soon spotted all five of them standing at a distance and seemed to be engrossed in some discussion.
'Obviously! It's not like they know what I am going through. For them it's a time to make merry.'

"Please call the groom for the rituals. The auspicious times don't last long."- Called out the Raj-Pujari ji.

Immediately the groom's family sent a few of their members to go and fetch Shantanu.

'Judging by the time Shantanu is taking to get ready, it looks like he is the bride and not me!'- mused Saanvi.

Saanvi was lost in her thoughts when a voice fell in her ears- "Don't be startled."
It was Yudhisthir.

'Why in the world is Yudhisthir talking to me? Especially at times like this, considering our history.'- Saanvi thought.

"Listen to me carefully. Do not question anything that is going to happen. Just go on with the flow. It's a plan."- Yudhisthir called out.

Saanvi's heartbeats increased with each word that Yudhisthir spoke.

'Oh my Madhav! What is Yudhisthir doing? What plan? And why is he doing all this?
Why Yudhisthir? Where is Karna?

Does Yudhisthir still love me?
Is he planning to take advantage of the situation?
May be he is still under the impression that I like him and he is trying to sabotage this marriage!
Where the hell is Shantanu?'

A thousand thoughts were running through Saanvi's mind.

'Oh God! Please don't let Yudhisthir do anything stupid!'- Saanvi finally prayed.

                         ***********
P.S: More chapters coming soon!