Thirty ~ Kira

Offensive language used
TW Mentions of r*pe

So yet again, here I am, being kidnapped.

Surely when it's the second time in 3 years, it's got to be me doing something wrong. Right?

Maybe I should get a kidnapping loyalty card. Once you get 10 kidnappings you get a voucher for the police to actually find you.

Rafa talks down the phone to someone in Russian so I just stare out of the window and fiddle with the cable ties around my wrists.

He hasnt killed me yet so something tells me he needs me alive.

"Where are we going?" I ask, "I mean, I thought you wanted to kill Rya, and shes back at the cabin."

I look around at the cabin we're in. It's much smaller than the one the wedding was held in. This one only has the one main room and the stuff spread across the room doesnt look like it belongs to Rafa. I try not to worry about where the owners might be as I can see blood stains on the floor near the bathroom door.

He doesnt answer me. Or maybe he does, but hes talking in Russian so he could be telling me the meaning of life and I wouldnt know any better.

"Why arent you freaking out like last time?" He finally snaps at me.

I frown at him. I'd completely forgot that his family were the reason I ended up in that hell hole in the first place.

"Do you want me to freak out?" I ask confused. I mean surely I was being the perfect captive this time around. Last time I was kicking and biting anyone who came close. This time I'm just sitting here waiting.

He mumbles something in Russian and then puts his phone away. "What are you planning? Do you think that if you behave I'll let you go?"

He walks over to me and yanks my chair out, the legs making an awful screeching sound as they drag against the wooden floor. I nearly topple off but manage to right myself.

Shrugging, I sigh, "Will that work? It's been a long and a weird day. At this point I wouldnt be surprised if some sort of mythical creature appeared."

In a split second, I'm lifted off the chair by my throat and slammed against the wall. His body is pressed completely against me and I can feel what I hope is his gun pressing into my stomach.

He squeezes my throat and I feel my airways being shut off and my eyes start to water. His hand runs up my thighs and I start to panic, "I'm gay!" I manage to get out.

Wow.

He's about to rape me and I think that that is what is going to stop him. He doesnt care about my consent, why would he care about my sexual preferences.

His face scrunches up in disgust and he steps away, letting me slip to the floor coughing and choking for air. "I wasnt going to fuck you," he hisses, "I was checking for weapons, stupid dyke."

"Fuck you," I snap at him. Rya would be so proud of me right now. She is always saying how I need to work on my confidence and now look at me, talking back to the man with a gun.

Maybe that isnt such a good idea after all.

He looks me up and down, "I have to say, it's a fucking waste." He smirks and I feel bile rise in my throat. "Not quite worth what you were paid for though. Although, I heard that you've never been broken in, so that adds worth."

Why are these people so obsessed with whether or not I've had sex with a man?

"Never been a fan of virgins though. I want a whore who can take dick," he keeps talking and although I never wish death upon anyone, I wish that he had actually been shot three years ago.

He keeps on with his misogynistic ramble about whores and virgins and whatever else while I turn to stare out of the window to the forest beyond.

This time last month, I thought I was getting away from all this. I thought i was going to get a normal life. But apparently not.

I've been trying not to think about Poppy. Even though she lied and deceived me for weeks, I find myself missing her. Even though she's a murderer, I miss feeling her hands on me.

Now shes dead.

And I probably will be too.

My parents will be terrified. Well, they will be when they find out I'm missing. According to them, I'm currently at a weekend away with some new friends from uni and taking a break to grieve for Quinn.

Thinking about Quinn hurts too. I cant imagine what it must feel like to be lost and dreaming of having the love of your life rescue you, only to find out that she married someone else while you were gone.

A harsh slap across the face brings me back to the problem at hand. Rafa Petrov.

"Get up. Someone's here," he barks at me, grabbing my arm and yanking me to my feet.

I can hear the rumble of a car engine as Rafa curses and drags me into the bathroom and locks the door.

My bare feet slide on the tiled floor and I look down to see the white tiles soaked in dark red blood. The smell is overpowering and I close my eyes so I dont have to see the source.

Hot tears roll down my cheeks as reality hits. I'm going to die here, in the middle of nowhere and no ones going to find my body.

"Stop crying," Rafa hisses quietly, "I need you alive. You're the bait."

The car engine stops and I silently beg the person to start driving in the opposite direction as I hear Rafa pulls out his gun.

A car door opens and a few seconds later, so does the front door to the cabin. "Theres no point hiding," a somewhat familiar voice calls out, "I tracked you here."

Rafa pushes me backwards and I open my eyes to see him out one finger over his lips. I nod because I'm too scared to fight and watch as he lifts the gun and fires twice through the door.

Theres a pained grunt from the other side. "Bastard!" they shout, "Get out here."

Rafa kicks open the door and shoots again before running for the door. Theres a thud like a body hitting the floor and then silence. "Rafa!" I call out and then immediately realise my mistake. This is the perfect opportunity to run. I try not to slip as

I head out of the bathroom and see a blonde man sitting on the floor, rubbing his throat that is covered in blood. "There you are," he says but his voice is strained.

I try to place his face and then it hits me, "Crow?" I say. Why the fuck is Rya's boss here.

"That's the name," he says and gets up. His black shirt has two bullet holes in it, one on his shoulder and the other beneath his ribs. "Now let's get you back."

"You've been shot," I say worriedly and walk over. Rya must have sent him so he's on our side. To call him a good guy might be a stretch. He doesnt seem to be armed which is weird though.

He shrugs, "He wont have gone far. Probably circling back to get you again as we speak."

I nod as he heads out towards his car. It's a beautiful and probably very expensive car. Not something that could be afforded by someone who runs a bar like Angels.

He must catch me staring as he sighs, "My car's in the garage. I'm borrowing a friends."

I dont want to say anything else so I climb in beside him and as he pulls out of the driveway, I see Rafa watching us from the house. Crow sees him too and speeds up, one arm shooting out to push my head down just before the bullets start flying.

His hand stays on the back of my head, holding me in place as he speeds away, seemingly unaffected by the bullets flying at us.

I'm crying again but it only takes a minute for us to get far enough away that Crow lets my head go. I turn and see him covered in blood but otherwise unharmed. "What the fuck?" I shout.

He doesnt say anything, just keeps driving towards Rya's cabin.