Twenty Six ~ Rya

Mature warning- sort of, I think

The room spins and I'm not sure if the cause is the whisky I just drank or the fact that I'm currently being stitched up with only said whisky as painkillers. I'm not drunk, I know that, just tipsy. Tipsy enough for today to feel just a little more distant and a little more bearable.

"And done," Kaden says and pats my good shoulder. He comes out from behind me and lifts my arm to wrap a bandage over his handiwork. I hadn't expected him to be so quick or so neat but as I glance down at the stitches, they almost look as good as Artie's.

With a new makeshift sling and a new, less extravagant, white dress Kaden got me from my bag, I'm almost ready to face the crowd downstairs again. Mum told me that they were loving the drama anyway so it's not like they were annoyed by my disappearance.

Yet.

When I come back into the bedroom from getting changed, Kaden is already on the bed tucking into my brownies. I raise an eyebrow at him, "Were you intending to share?"

He scowls playfully, "I was hoping you would take longer in the bathroom so I could finish them before you came back."

I walk over to the bed and jump up beside him, "Share, you fat bastard," I make my point by slapping his very hard, muscled chest and laughing.

He grabs my hips and pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling him, making sure to be careful of my arm, "Open wide," he says smirking.

I try not to laugh at him and open my mouth, keeping eye contact with him as he breaks off a bite size piece of brownie and placing it in my mouth. There's a look in his eye I've gotten quite familiar with over the past two weeks.

I close my lips around his fingers and lick the chocolate residue from them before letting them go. His grip on my hip gets tighter and the look in his eyes darken.

"Dont do that," he hisses, "We're in your uncles's bed and I'm sure you dont want to make a mess of it."

It's fun to tease him and it provides a fantastic distraction from all the other shit going on so I roll my hips and he growls, his grip on my hip bruising, "What's wrong Princess?" I ask innocently.

I lean forward to grab the rest of the brownie from beside him, pushing my hips down as I move. He jerks up into me in response and this time it's my turn to gasp. I try to ignore my slip of control and take the brownie, straightening up to eat it. He smirks as I eat it, sliding his hands up the outside of my thighs beneath my dress. I break off a piece and feed it to him as the high starts to hit.

Our little game forgotten for the moment, we finish the brownies and I put my hand on his stomach where his t shirt has rode up, "So hubby," I start with a giggle, "how's married life so far?"

He drops his head onto the pillow and sighs contentedly, "Well, wifey, so far it's been a little chaotic but if this, right now, is what married life is like, I wouldnt have fought it so much."

His hands slide further up my legs and when he reaches my ass, he squeezes the flesh there, making me gasp again. He chuckles at this and lets me go but doesnt move his hands. I lean down and get close to his ear, "Two can play at that game sweetheart," I whisper before reaching between his legs and grabbing his through his trousers but not hard enough for it to hurt him. He gasps and I giggle.

"Uncles's bed, remember," he says, his voice strained.

I feign innocence, "Why do you mention that?"

The door swings open and I hear someone choke, "Fuck! Sorry!" Its Mylo.

I straighten up but dont move my hand or ease the pressure, "What's up?" I ask him, turning around to face him.