Six ~ Rya

The ring feels heavy on my hand. The metal too cold against my finger. I stare at it as we drive, my stomach still turning.

I'm past being upset, past feeling betrayed, past feeling angry. I feel defeated. Completely and utterly done with everything.

"So..." Mylo says, dragging it out as he leans between the two front seats and looks between Kaden and myself, "are we excited for the wedding?"

"Of course," Kaden says in a monotonal voice.

I dont answer. I've not said much to anyone all morning. Dad tried to get me to talk at breakfast but I had nothing to say to anyone. He had an argument with Nikita about bringing the wedding forward two weeks and then I had walked out. Any mention of the wedding made me want to cry and that's the last thing I want to happen.

"Why are we going to an art school?" Kaden asks finally as he checks the sat nav.

I sigh, "My friend goes there."

He nods, "You can say that she's your whore. We know that you bought her."

Liquid rage starts to boil my blood and I bite down on my thumb to keep it inside. I take a deep breath and then turn to him with a fake smile, "The situation with Kira isnt so black and white."

He smirks, "You may as well enjoy her while you can anyway." He doesnt believe me. Of course he doesnt. Fucking prick.

Mylo rolls his eyes, "How long until we get there? If its longer than an hour please just leave me here."

"Its just up this road. We'll be there in five minutes," I tell him. Thank fuck because I cant sit in this car much longer.

I watch as the school looms in front of us. My mum wanted me to go to university so badly and I wasnt completely adverse to the idea myself. Not like that can happen any more. By the looks of things my life is going to include being a baby maker for the jackass beside me.

The thought makes me shiver and I close my eyes to try and purge myself of the image. I can ignore it all I want but I'm going to have to face it eventually. Just not now. Just like how I'm ignoring the message I got last night.

"We're here," Kaden says and I dont waste any time in getting out of the car. I walk over to the stairs leading up to the front entrance and sit down, pulling my phone and a joint out of my pocket.

I text Matt telling him we're here and then frown at my joint, "Either of you got a light?"

Mylo drops down beside me and hands me a shitty disposable lighter that takes a few attempts to actually light. I take a drag and then offer him some as a thanks for the lighter.

He takes it from me and I sit back against the wall and put my feet up, "You guys can go do whatever the fuck you want for the next few hours."

Kaden leans against the wall and shakes his head, "I want to meet this whore of yours."

I glare at him, "Shes not a fucking whore and if you treat her like one I will castrate you with a blunt knife."

"Whatever little girl," he sighs and turns away from me.

I look at Mylo, "He always this much of a prick or am I getting special treatment."

He laughs, "Unfortunately he was born that way. Weren't you big bro? No amount of surgery could remove the stick wedged up his ass."

Big bro? There was a younger brother that wasnt offered instead?

"How old are you?" I ask just out of curiosity.