Five ~ Kira

The world spins as I slump against the wall and grab ahold of the bricks, "Whoaaaa," I giggle as I try to stand up and end up falling back again. I havent been this drunk in forever and I missed this feeling.

Poppy curses as she sticks a heeled foot in a puddle and stumbles into the wall beside me, "I'm so glad I found you guys again. I thought I lost you a few bars back." She says as she fights herself against the wall.

We had lost her for a bit. Honestly, we might've forgotten about her as we moved bars but she caught up to us eventually and challenged me to drinking shots. In a way we both lost as now we are both struggling to stand.

She's actually pretty cool now we're past the initial introductions. Shes a true crime fanatic after her girlfriend was murdered last year. This probably would have hit me harder if she hadn't told me while we were both incredibly drunk. Right now that just seems like a normal thing to happen. As normal as me getting kidnapped and sold into sex trafficking.

She's also really fucking hot.

She turns to face me and stumbles, catching herself but in the process, caging me between her arms against the wall. My breathing hitches as I realise how close her face is to mine and she notices too, looking down at my lips and then back up to my eyes.

I've never been with a girl before and I've only ever kissed one person before. It was at a birthday party four years ago and we played spin the bottle. I hated it and six months later realised that it was because I liked girls.

But it looks like Poppy is about to change that.

She dips her head down and presses her lips against mine harshly, making me moan. I gasp in embarrassment pulling away. She starts to laugh and then strokes my cheek, "You're so cute," she whispers and then leans in to kiss me again.

I kiss her back, tasting the whiskey she was drinking, and I wrap my arms around her neck and she falls forward into me. My back hits the wall and she yanks one of my legs up around her hip. My dress starts to ride up and I feel her hand start to slide up my leg and onto my ass, "This okay?" She asks me.

I nod and kiss her again, gasping against her mouth as she squeezes me. "Tell me to stop if it gets too much," she tells me but I shake my head and let her slide her hand up the inside of my thigh and to where I want her most.

I've never cared about losing my virginity and if I'm going to lose it drunk behind a bar then so be it.

****

I wake up to my phone ringing. My head doesnt hurt like I expect it to which I'm so thankful for and I sit up and grab my phone. I'm in my own bed even though I dont know how I got back here. I dont remember much after what happened with Poppy behind the bar but I remember plenty about that. I never want to forget that.

I look over and see her asleep in her bed. We're both still dressed in our clothes from last night and she seems to be completely exhausted. I can see a bruise forming on her jaw and another on her forearm but god knows where those came from. Theres also a ton of hickeys all over her neck.

Oops.

My phone stops ringing and I curse. Maybe I'm still drunk, that would explain things.

I hear a low groan and look to see Reggie passed out on my floor. Didnt Quinn say he was going to take him home? Where is Quinn?

My phone starts to ring again and I answer it this time, "Hello?"

"Hi Kira," Its Lisa which I really didnt expect, "I'm sorry to bother you but theres a few things I need to ask. Do you know where Quinn is? He didnt come home last night and isnt picking up his phone. His grandfather is going to file a missing person's report if he isnt with you as that's what he's been advised to do."

I dont know how to answer. If Quinn was still here he would have taken Reggie home which means he hasn't been here since we got home this morning.

"I'm so sorry but he's not here. I dont think he's been here all night," I say quietly. Theres so many people that hate Rya but cant get to her, Quinn is an easy target to hurt her.

I close my eyes and lean back against the wall. Is this how they felt when I went missing? What if he's where I went? There were guys there too, maybe he's there. I hope he's not. I hope he's just taken a wrong turn and his phone has died. It's still strange that he left Reggie and that nags at me and makes my heart hurt.

"Its going to be okay, sweetie. We'll sort everything," she tells me but I notice how she never promised that they were going to get him back, "but also, on the subject matter of missing people, if Rya shows up with you, can you give me a call? She's going through a tough time at the moment and her dad says she hasnt spoken all morning."

"Does she know about Quinn?" I ask her.

She doesnt answer for a second, "I dont know, sweetie. I think Viktor must have told her but I'm not sure."

I nod and then realise she cant see me, "Ok, thank you for telling me."

She says her goodbyes and then hangs up, leaving me with two snoring teenagers and a lot to think about. I get out of bed and step over Reggie. His chin and neck is covered in different coloured lipsticks and I have to laugh.

The hall is cold and I wrap my arms around myself as I walk down towards Matt's room.

He's talking to someone inside but the voices are too low for me to hear clearly through the door. I knock gently and it takes a matter of seconds for the door to open and reveal a very messy Matt. His blond hair is sticking up all over the place and he's just wearing his jeans from last night. Theres a strange look on his face, an almost delirious smile.

"You've got to come in and hear this," he says and steps away. I walk into his room and see that one side is not messy but clearly lived in and the other is practically untouched. Apart from the young man sitting on the bed.

I have to do a double take as I look at his golden skin, dark hair and striking eyes; one green, one brown. He looks so familiar though.

"Hi, I'm Kira, I live down the hall," I tell him.

He smiles at me, "I know who you are. Sorry, that sounds really creepy but it'll make sense in a minute."

I look back at Matt who just shakes his head with that strange smile, "Go on, tell her who you are and why you're here."

The man stands and I realise how tall he is. Next to my 5'4 he's nearly a foot taller than me. He pulls at his jacket awkwardly and then smiles, "I'm Adrik, I came here to try and find my father. I thought Matt here might be able to help as he used to work with him."

So his dad was a dealer. Of what though is the question.

I look back at Matt, "And can you?"

Matt nods, "I guess so but..." he laughs, "keep telling your story."

I look back at Adrik, "You may know him too. His name is Viktor Guerreiro."