Tony Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) - Part 1

As you drive your car through the gates of the Avengers compound you sigh, checking your wrist watch. You're still early, you can spend a few more minutes in the car before you go in to meet Tony Stark.
"I can't believe I'm doing this" you tell yourself.
You've been looking for jobs for a couple of weeks, since you gave up on your last job. It's not that you're not experienced or that you're not good at what you're doing. You've attended one of the country's best colleges and you were one of their best students.
You see, the problem is that you get bored easily. You grew bored of every single job you had up until now. You were never fired, because you resigned before they could even think of firing you.
When you heard that Stark was looking for an assistant, you saw it as a great opportunity. There's no way you could get bored of working for a genius, philanthropist superhero. But now you actually have second thoughts. Do you actually want to live in the same house with all the Avengers?
As you take you CV from the right sit, there a knock on your car window. You jump, hitting your head to the car roof. You put a hand on your chest, as if that would help you calm down.
You look out the window to see THE Tony Stark trying to hold his laugh while looking at you. You open the car and get out, holding your file at your chest.
"Mr Stark, my name is Y/n y/l/n. I'm here for the interview" you hold your hand in front of yourself, for him to shake it.
The sly smile on his face dissapears for a second, but comes back just as fast as it dissapeared. He takes your hand and shakes it.
"I know exactly who you are. No one gets past the gate without me knowing" he informs you in a playful tone.
You bite your lower lip, embarrassed. You nod your head and wait for him to say something, since you can't invite yourself in the compound.
He keeps analyzing you, but then he realizes the awkward silence between the two of you.
"Oh, how impolite of me. Come in, Y/n, we can start the interview in my office"
You follow him in the building, impressed by everything inside. It all seems so advanced, like you time-travelled to the future.
"I must admit, I am pretty fascinated by you. Such a beautiful woman like you, wanting to work for such a disaster like me" he wants it to be a joke, but you can see the sadness in his eyes.
As you enter his office, you actually see the disaster he was talking about. The whole office is a complete mess. Papers everywhere, dirty coffee mugs all over his desk, metal pieces that were supposed to be used in his suites lay all over the office. You look at him, as he expects your reaction to be disgusted.
"I believe that all disasters can be 'tamed', Mr Stark" you say.
His furrowed brows and his confused expression make him look actually cute. He invites you to take a sit and you give him your CV. Stark looks over it and then throws in the trash bin, smiling.
"Look, I can tell you're a very intelligent woman and I'm sure you can handle everything, but I'm interested to know if you actually WANT to handle it all. I won't lie to you, I'm a mess, and working for me won't be easy" he says, bending over his desk, towards you.
You look right into his eyes and laugh slowly.
"I wasn't looking for an easy job, Mr Stark" you answer.
He seems impressed. Tony stands up and comes in front of you, his knees touching yours, not giving you the chance to stand up.
"I believe I've just found my new assistant" he informs you, still analyzing you. "Welcome to the team, Y/n"
He takes a step back, letting you get up. You jump straight on your feet, excited.
"You won't regret it, Mr Stark" you say, as you shake his hand again.
"Tony. Just call me Tony. 'Mr Stark' makes me feel old" he laughs. "I hope you can move here as soon as possible. Maybe even tomorrow"
You nod and let him know that you'll be back the next day as you leave his office, hurrying home, to pack your bags.

*Author's note*
I know i usually have a small resume at the beginning of a new imagine, but i can't find the one for this series. I'm sorry, bear with me