Chapter 14: "Struggle"

Start from the beginning

I guess the situation had done its toll on her and the others.

"Well, of course. However the damage can still decay the animatronic itself, and building a new body could take months. There's also a chance if the damage is severe enough that it can fry the memory chip, leaving nothing behind but an empty shell... Frankly I'm not going to like having to stare at something like that," answered Helpy. "But can she be saved," said Michael now. "Depends, I can't guarantee things will worsen or stay the same in the next couple hours. We need to act quick if we were to minimize the damage already taken," responded Helpy hopping off the table and over to the toolbox. "Put Mangle and Bon Bon on the table. Grab the tools as well," spoke Henry. He and Helpy grabbed Mangle's body and moved her over to the table nearby, all before placing her on it. Helpy then walked back over to where the tool box was and started placing a whole bunch of them into a tool bag that was nearby. Helpy finally walked back on over to the table with Mangle while carrying the bag of tools he grabbed, as while Henry was looking at Mangle's and Bon Bon's damage. "Put it next to Mangle," said Henry while setting the box of tools on the table with her and Bon Bon. "Bonnie and Springbonnie. There is another table I was in the closet. Grab it and bring it her," Henry instructed. They both walked out of the garage and towards the door to grab the table as he had asked. "What about Bon Bon? Will he be okay?" I asked. Henry walked on over to where Bon Bon was on the table, who appeared to be still active but in pain due to his frequent grunts every moment. "Did you manage to retrieve his legs?" Henry asked still observing Bon Bon. "We tried, but my sister destroyed them; preventing any way of reattaching them," answered Michael. "Then I'm afraid we will have to reevaluate how to fix him. Without his proper legs I can't fix them in any way, and I don't have the resources nor the time to prepare new ones for him," stated Henry shaking his head as he turned to look at us. "His damage is less of issue than Mangle's and the spot where his legs once were can be replaced with protection for his oil and wires, but we might not be able to return to the fight in his current state." All of us looked at each other at the news, all but allowing it be Bon Bon's reaction; knowing him he would be frustrated at what condition Elizabeth put in him. Unfortunately, he had a part in this well as much as I hate to admit it. Bonnie and Springbonnie opened the door and came in with the extra table they were tasked to retrieve as they made their way over towards Henry. "Set it down next to Mangle and move Bon Bon's body onto it once it is set up," Henry instructed. He then gazed at Puppet now, who seemed to be doing the same sporadically throughout his conversation though I couldn't guess really her reasoning for that action. "The Lefty model? I guess this really is an improper way to finally meet Puppet," said Henry finally. "I figured you wouldn't recognize me. I knew one day we would finally meet again. Father," responded Puppet. "Father?" question Michael confused looking at him. All of a sudden tears started to form in Henry eyes, the very first time I had seen hum let out his emotions the way they were meant to be shown. "Charlie," he said as he walked up to her with to give her a big hug, all while he wept in her arms. I almost wanted to weep with him, realizing Lefty, Puppet, was Henry's daughter and that they had been reunited at last. "Wait. She's your daughter. Then..." tried to say Michael piecing together everything. "I was the first victim you killed outside Fredbear's Family Diner all those years ago," answered Puppet for him, who was still hugging Henry. Michael looked perplexed and unsure of how to feel, judging by his expression that was mixed with emotions knowing how his life as Purple Guy affected the one's he took away from their families. "Helpy can you handle things here? I think we need to catch up on everything that had happened," said Henry. "D-Dad... " said Charlotte, who seemed to be struggling with saying that word again. "You don't have to, just because we're reunited." "Please. Don't worry, work can wait for a couple minutes," responded Henry forming a smile now. "You can assist the wounded without trouble?" "I'll try the best I can. You deserve the moment, so make it worth it," responded Helpy. Henry nodded in response as he and the rest of us followed him outside the garage and to the dining table. We all sat at our seats we choose: Me being at the far right at the end, Foxy next to me on my left, Michael next to her, Springbonnie next to him at the far left, Bonnie at the end of the table ninety degrees next to Springbonnie, Charlie across from Springbonnie on the other side, and finally Henry on her left. We all waited for someone to start the conversation, as none of us spoke on the entire trip on sitting down finally. "So... It was you... that I killed first," said Michael sounding ashamed for what he had done. "Don't blame it on yourself. A lot has changed since we had last met," Charlie responded. "So what did happen that day. When you were killed," I said. Charlie looked over at Henry, who sighed heavily knowing he had to tell the story of her demise. "Things had already reformed with our lives long before William and this company: My wife, Mary, had died two years prior to my daughters fate due to breast cancer; it was a time of loss and weeping. I hadn't been apart of the company at the time, and meeting Afton is a different story, so our financial funding was limited and we mostly had to borrow money from relatives and ransack our savings to just barely pay for chemotherapy."