WALKING A MILE WITHOUT SHOES!

Start from the beginning

Sana-That is what i need help with k,he was initially cocky...so i thought okay..he wants sex and that's it.
But then i offered him that and he refused it blatantly...WTF?

K-What????Are you sure?Satan can't leave a chance to fuck a girl willingly giving herself to him...this is not what we know about him atleast....tune zyada toh ni pi li thi?

Sana-Nahi yar...i was fine until.....

She paused,sana was having a tough time remembering exactly what shehbaaz told her over the phone.

K-Until?Oooo i know...until he slipped something in your drink?

Sana-What..no.

K-Until he said he likes karan johar?..kyunki i know how much you hate that man.

Sana-No...i wish he would have said that..it would have been easier.

K-Toh fir kya?What could he possibly have done that made you drink so much and then offer yourself to him like a meat on a stick and him rejecting it?
Usko tumor toh ni hogya koi?

Sana-K,shut up and listen to me.
I was actually having a good time with him until i got a call from Punjab.

It was shehbaaz and when i asked him where daadi was...he said dad told me to rest for a few days and then go to meet dadi.

K-Why would that make you sad and drunk babe?

Sana*again getting raged*He called that SOB dad kaaya...i couldn't hear it...we got into an argument about how i think he is being manipulated and he shouted about how i am like always being paranoid and i got so mad and hurt that i decided to gulp hard liquor and tell that douchebag to fuck me.

Sana was raged still.

K-I am sorry...i know that must have been hard for you.But i think a douchebag would have taken up on that offer and not bring you home.

Sana knew she was right but her ego was making her bitter about him being on the moral high ground.

From now onwards...she was the hoe who offered to sleep with with in his apartment and he was the gentleman who dropped her home.

K-He even tucked you into bed sana.

Sana-Shut up...that can't be true..i am sure it was some servant of mine.

K*smiling*How do you think i knew you will need the hangover medicine babe....i talked to rama aunty and she said, her words not mine

"Ek hero type ka ldka madam ko god mein leke bed pe chod ke gya"

Ab unless you were on a date with two men ,it was sidharth only.

Sana didn't like it.She was really pissed off.
Its hard for her to know that someone other than the people she knows and love entered her bedroom and saw her vulnerable side.
She prayed she hadn't said anything embarrassing to him last night.

K-Chod na ye sb...i am sure he knows that you were drunk that is why you offered to go to his place and he won't judge you for that because...well because he is a manhoe himself alright.

Sana nodded, she couldn't care less about what sidharth thinks about her.

She called her maid for a cup of coffee and kaaya settled herself on the sofa.

Sana-Mera chod...tu bta what is going on with you?And not about the work okay.

K-Oh kahan se shuru karun puch mat,kya hal hai.

First of all i had a huge fight with my mom.

Sana-Why?

K-Yar i sd i want to get a tattoo...toh chillane lage bolte they are painful and permanent, pagal ho gyi ho.Paisa waste kar ri ho.