Chapter Thirty Two

*1 week later*

Arianas p.o.v

"I can't do this anymore." I sighed. "It's getting to the point where I can't find the will to go on. I've been fighting for so long I feel physically drained." 

"Is the medication helping?" The psychiatrist asked. 

"Nope. It hasn't been doing squat." 

"When did it start getting to this point?" 

"Three weeks ago. I started seeing people and it got even worse from there." 

"I'm going to prescribe something stronger and if that doesn't work come and see me in three days time." She scrawled her signature of the prescription sheet.

I threw the prescription in the bin outside as I walked away from the psychiatrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's p.o.v

"You've got that one thing." I sang into the microphone. 

"And that's a wrap. Good work lads, I think we got everything we needed." The guys in the box clapped. We had been recording for just over a week now on an album. What Makes You Beautiful had been released and we were becoming increasingly popular. More than I ever expected. Sometimes when I was just out and about I would have people coming up to me and asking fir signatures and photographs. It was nice though. Knowing that people cared about what we had worked so hard for gave me this warm fuzzy feeling inside. 

"You're free to do whatever you want now."  

"Lunch!" Niall shouted from the other side of the u we stood in.  

"Nando's?" I suggest earning a chorus of excitement.

"Mm, I swear it gets better every time." Niall said shoving chips into his mouth. Charming.  

"I'll second that." Lou piped in after finishing a mouthful of his burger.  

"Ill third it." Liam said waving his chip so it pointed at Louis.  

"You sure you don't want anything, Haz?" Lou asked concerned. 

"I'm right." I smiled weakly. 

"You sure you're okay?" He whispered to me. 

"I'm fine boobear." I lied. I actually felt horrid. Like someone had punched me in the stomach or like I was going to throw up anytime.  

"If you say so." He replied turning to his meal. Just looking at food made my breakfast creep up.

I pulled out my phone. 4:45pm. We had been out for 3 hours and 45 minutes. We walked into the Jack Wills shop and people kept asking me to try stuff on or buy something but I just shrugged it all off. I felt so... Out of it. My mind just kept wondering back to this odd feeling in my stomach. Something was definitely wrong.

"I'm gonna take Haz home." Lou told the others.  

"You don't have to do that." I protested as we walked out of the store. 

"You don't look well and I don't want you throwing up all over the store." He half smiled sympathetically. "But we have to walk."  

"I'm alright with that."  

"So, how are you and Ari?" He asked. 

"I don't know. I hate fighting with her. I miss her so much, it's crazy. I love her, I really do. And she apologised over and over again. I know that she really is sorry." 

"Good. Cause you two are perfect for each other. You should call her." 

"Now?" 

"Yeah." I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. I really didnt want to fight. I loved her more than anything and I hated not seeing her smiling face everyday. 

One ring. 

Two rings. 

Three rings. 

C'mon Ari, pick up, I thought to myself 

Four rings. 

Five rings. 

"Hey." Her voice chirped from the other end of the line. 

"Hey Ari." 

"Jokes on you. I can't get to the phone right now so leave a message and I'll get back to you. Thanks!" The message tone went off. 

"Hey Ari, it's Haz. Sorry I didn't call you back earlier I just needed time to think but I'm done thinking. I'm sorry for blowing up so much over a kiss. Can we talk? I love you. Bye." I ended the call. She always answered her phone. Why didnt she pick up?

We walked the rest of the way in silence and the feeling of sickness crept up again. 

"Do you ever get the feeling that something is... Not quite right." I asked. 

"What do you mean." he raised his eyebrow. 

"You can sense that something is wrong." I clarified. 

"Yeah. I feel that way a bit right now that you're asking these questions." He joked. 

"I'm not kidding. I've felt like something was wrong ever since we left the studio." I said deadly serious.  

"Actually, yeah. I felt a bit that way too." 

"So it's not just me." He shook his head. Shit. 

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Lou asked as we got to my driveway. 

"Tomorrow." I answered.

Walking up the driveway, that feeling got stronger.. I cant explain it but it felt like a tidal wave crashed on me. I made my way up to the door, my feet crunching on the pebbles underneath. I noticed something purple taped to the door. An envelope.

When I got inside I ripped open the letter that was addressed to me. Lavender. It smelt like lavender

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N Hey guys!!! Like the cliffie?? Haha I'm mean ;) but you only have to wait an hour before it's up! Two more chapters to go!! Get pumped for the ending. Comment, vote, fan. Love you all, 

~Sian xx 

Guys im going shopping so the uploads may be delayed