Chapter Nine

A/N So my friend *cough* Elise *cough* was practically begging me to upload earlier then Saturday so I would like to dedicate this chapter to her (She doesn’t have a wattpad account so I can’t properly do it. Hurry up and get wattpad elise!) So you can all thank her for this chapter.

Harry’s p.o.v

Zayn, Ari and I all walked from English to the cafeteria together. When we arrived Liam was frantically waving at me and Zayn and Maddie was frantically waving at Zayn and Ari. Well this is awkward.

“So I think this whole sitting at other sides of the caf isn’t gonna work out.” I sighed.

“Well, I most certainly didn’t think about this.” Zayn added.

“It would be so much easier if all our friends were well friends.”  Ari chimed in.

“That’s a great idea!” Why hadn’t this occurred to me earlier? If we just give everyone a chance to talk, they could become friends and we could all sit together and this wouldn’t happen.

“Huh?” Zayn and Ari both looked at me thoroughly confused.

“If we just give everyone a chance to warm up to each other, they could all become great friends and we wouldn’t have to choose who to sit with!” Geez, wasn’t it obvious?

“Sure, but how do we do that?”

“LET’S GO CAMPING!” Zayn yelled looking like he was about to wet himself.

“Camping? Where on earth would we do that?!” Ari said .

“That’s an excellent idea! Ari, you ask Niall, Louis, Maddie. I’ll ask Dani and Liam. Maybe, I could even see if Dani could get Eleanor to come as well because they’re pretty good friends.” I said with a cheeky wink.

“I’m sure Louis would like that! I’ll ask them now.”

“I’ll ask Liam and Dani now. Which way are you going Zayn?” I turned and asked him.

“I’m gonna go say a quick hello to Maddie and I’ll come back over after.” He gave Maddie a quick wave and a grin spread from ear to ear on her face. I’m gonna be the first to say it, they are adorable together!

“Alright, cya soon Hazza. Bye Ari.” He said jogging towards Maddie who was standing talking to Louis and Niall who were sitting. When he got there Maddie’s face lit up. He scooped her into his arms and placed a light kiss on her lips.

“I’ll come get you at the end of lunch to walk to drama together?”

“Sounds good. Bye hazza.”

“Cya soon Ari.” I hugged her goodbye and made my way over to my table.

“Hey guys!” I said to everyone at the table. There were always like 15 different people there every day. Of course I knew everybody but sometimes it was weird seeing new faces every day.

“Hey Liam, Dani, you guys up for camping by any chance?” I asked them.

“Camping, where did this come from Haz?”

“It was Zayn’s idea.” I explained the whole story behind it and they agreed it was a good idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ariana’s p.o.v

“I know you don’t like camping Mads but it’s for the good of the group! It’ll make things easier for Zayn too. Do it for him.” I pleaded with her. I knew how much she hated camping but I figured she couldn’t argue if it was for Zayn.

“Oh fine! I’ll come if everyone else does.” She finally gave in.

“Niall, Louis, you in?” I asked them.