Chapter Three - Part One

Chapter 3 - part one

Maddies p.o.v

The bell rang signalling the end of school. I packed up my stuff and raced for the door. Slam! "Woahh watch where you're- oh Maddie."

"Oh my gosh Zayn. Im so sorry."

"Haha what a coincidence. Twice in one day eh? Must be destiny sending us a sign." He said flirtatiously adding a wink.

"Haha definitely." I replied winking back. "So you free tomorrow?"

"As a matter of fact, I am. What'd you have in mind?"

"Well I was thinking I'd show you round town."

"Sounds like a plan." He grabbed out a pen and a sheet of paper and scrawled ten digits on it.

"Here's my number. Text me your address and what time I need to be at your place."

"Haha okay. Will do."

"It's a date. See ya then." He winked and walked away. Oh. My. Gosh. I have a date with Zayn Malik. Ari is gonna freak when she hears this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's p.o.v

I was walking outta school when I noticed Zayn walking out to the carpark. "Yo man, you got any plans tomorrow night?" I said while running out after him.

"Erm, im going out with Maddie tomorrow but I think im free tomorrow night." That caught me off guard.

"Woah hold up Zayn. You're going out with Maddie?! And you're just telling me this now!!"

"Oh yeahh. Guess I forgot to tell ya. Sorry Hazza." He said looking really distracted.

"Man, this calls for a celebration. Party at my place tomorrow night!! I'll text you the details later mate."

"Erm yeahh. I'll be there for sure." We nodded each other a good bye and headed our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddies p.o.v

"SOMEONES AT THE DOOR FOR YOU MADS!!!! My little sister Johanna screamed.

I ran down the stairs doing a once-over of my outfit. I was wearing my blue skinnies with my mint green sweater/pullover and my black vans. I took a deep breath and walked into the living room. There he stood in his jeans, shirt and varsity jacket. He was H-O-T hot. I shortly found myself lost in those gorgeous brown eyes. "you read to go?" He smiled politely.

"Yep, just let me go grab my bag."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayns p.o.v

"So yeah, I think we've covered everything important." She said smiling. I looked into those gorgeous blue eyes and found myself speechless. She was absolutely stunning.

"Excellent. Wanna go grab lunch? My stomachs can't handle all this walking without some food. My shout."

"You don't have to do that Zayn."

"Please, it's the least I can do after you've taken time out of your day to take me on this lovely tour."

"it's fine, really."

"No, I insist. My shout."

"Alright. I know a cafe where we can go. They've got the best pastries I've ever tasted."

"lead the way." I replied smiling.

"Oh um, Hazzas throwing a party tonight and um, I was wondering if you'd.. maybe want to go with me?"

"I'd absolutely love too." She smiled back at me. God, that smile was absolutely gorgeous.

"Here we are." She said pointing to a quaint little cafe.

"You hungry?" I was hungrier than I had ever been before.

"Oh and Harry asked me if I could ask you to ask your friend Ari to come tonight as well. Oh and you can bring Louis and umm... Niall!"

"Sure thing. Im sure she'd love to come she has like the biggest crush on Harry!" she quickly covered her mouth as if she wasn't supposed to say that. "Oh god. Forget I said that. I wasn't supposed to tell. Pleaaassseeeeee don't tell Harry!!" She looked up at me with pleading eyes that made her that much more irresistible. I mimed zipping my lips. "Your secrets safe with me." I said with a grin spreading across my face. "I'll pick you and Ariana up at 8."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ari's p.o.v

"Ahh, can you pass me the mascara?"

"Yeah sure thing babe. Remind me why we always get ready so last minute??"

"Its cause I love the rush... Pass us the eyeliner please."

"Ari, im really nervous. I mean, what does this even mean. Is it a date? Does he like me? Im freaking out ari!"

"okay babe. Calm down. You look stunning in that dress. It would be impossible not love you. Okay deep breaths, calming thoughts."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"Oh god he's here and im not ready!! Ari, I can't do this!"

"chill!! I'll get the door, you finish getting ready and calm the heck down!"

My heels click against the floor as I walk to the door

"Hey Zayn. Maddie's still getting ready but-"

"Im right here, im ready, im here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayns p.o.v

"Im right here, im ready, im here." She came down the hall and took my breathe away. She was stunning. Dressed in a sky blue strapless dress that came just above her knees with black strappy heels and a black clutch. Stunning. "Alright ladies, ready to go?" They exchanged glances. "Ready." They said in sync.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for reading etc. Let me know what you guys think so far and who you ship ;) this is only part one and part two will be at Friday at the latest. You can tweet me or follow me on twitter at @NiallsCharms. I hope you guys enjoy reading this. Make sure to tell your friends about it. I think that's it. If you read this then thank you... I love you

-Sian Xx