Chapter Twenty Three

A/N new p.o.v. I believe there is a Liam and an Eleanor p.o.v.

News years eve

Arianas p.o.v

"And voila!" Maddie exclaimed as she removed the cloth hanging over the mirror so I could see my appearance. She headed my hair down the side. I had a light coat of make up applied. I examined my dress that Maddie had found for me. It came to mid thing and had singlet straps that were slightly thicker than normal. It was silver and sparkly until just below the bust where it flowed out in a coral pink silk material. With it I wore silver heels that weren't ridiculously high but still gave me a few inches and had a silver clutch that had a chain attached so it could become a bag.

"You look amazing!" Maddie squealed.

"Not too shabby yourself either, babe."

Two minutes till New year.

"Come with me." He lured me out onto a balcony that looked over the entire city. It was beautiful. The countdown began.

Ten.

He grabbed my left had with his.

Nine.

He moved his right hand to my cheek.

Eight.

He looked me directly in the eye. This was exactly like Maddie said it would be.

Seven.

He traced his thumb down ny jaw line sending shivers up my spin.

Six.

He licked his upper lip.

Five.

I bit mine looking down.

Four.

He pulled me in closer so that our faces were inches apart. Elephants started stampeding through my stomach.

Three.

He leaned in closing his eyes.

Two.

I followed leaning in as well. This was it. This was the moment I had waited so long for.

One.

"Hey do you know where..." Both out heads whipped round to the red checked Niall standing in front of us. Fireworks began exploding, painting the sky... But not anywhere else.

"What do you want Niall." Harry growled. He still held me in his arms but we weren't facing each other.

"Oh, uh, nevermind. Sorry." He marched back inside.

"Fuck." Harry groaned.

"Should I be taking this as a sign from the universe to run?" I joked.

"Please don't. Im gonna kill that boy, you know." I laughed at how serious his tone was.

"Go for it."

"You look really pretty tonight. Well, I mean you always look really pretty but tonight, you're stunning." He said gobsmacked.

"Thank you." I blushed. "You clean up nice too." I winked. Gah, why did Niall have to interrupt that kiss. It could've been perfect but no. Once again, we were interrupted. Was I ever gonna get to kiss Harry?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls p.o.v

Maddie walked in the door with Ari, but she was all I paid attention too. She looked flawless and absolutely gorgeous. Her hair in ringlets in front of her shoulders. Her dark blue strapless dress came down to mid thigh. It was tight enough so that it showed off her curves but not so tight she looked like a whore. She walked away from Ari and I lost sight of her in the huge crowd.