Chapter Twenty Seven

Arianas p.o.v

"Morning beautiful." Harry whispered in his incredibly sexy morning voice. I was lying with my head on his chest and he had his arm around my neck.

"Morning." I whispered back. His curls were messily arranged, flopping over his forehead and threatening to disturb his eyes.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like death. My brain is pounding on my skull."

"I'll go grab you a panadol." I nodded and moved my head from his chest to the pillow. He slid out of bed. He was wearing only his boxers and I was enjoying the view.

He returned with two panadols in one hand and a glass of water in the other. I put the two tablet in my mouth and washed them down with the water.

"Thanks." I placed the glass in the bedside table.

"I also found your phone. You have a few missed calls" He passed me my phone and unlocked it. I had thirteen missed calls and eight texts... All from Aunty Sandra.

"I should probably call her back then." I sighed. On cue, Harry quietly walked out shutting the door behind him. I dialled her number and pressed the phone against my ear. One ring. Two rings. Three rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sandra it's Ari." I greeted.

"Oh thank the lord you're safe sweetie." She sighed.

"Sorry Sandy, I just had a couple of drinks and couldnt drive so I stayed the night at Els'. It's no big deal." I blurted out. Oh shit. Did I just tell her that?

"You what?" She said sternly.

"I just has a few drinks. It was nothing, I swear."

"I thought you said a couple? How many drink did you have Ariana?!" Oh shit. Ariana. That means she's pissed. Shit.

"4." I chewed my lip waiting for her reaction.

"Ariana Grande! You know you can't drink! The doctor said no alcohol because of your medication!" She shouted.

"I know Sandra. Im sorry."

"You don't need to apologise to me. It's you that gets affected by this. We don't want a repeat of last time. Be home before lunchtime. Also, you're grounded."

"Bu-"

"No buts." Click. The call disconnected. It's my body! I dont understand why im getting in trouble! It's my body, it's not like it affects her in any way. I roll out of bed and slip on my silver heels that were sitting on the floor beside the bed from last night. I walk into the kitchen, grab my bag from the counter and make a beeline for the door in no mood to talk to anyone.

"Hey, Ari, where are you going?" Harry called after me. "Why are you leaving?" He grabbed my shoulders and spun me around searching my eyes for answers. I felt the knot in my throat tighten.

"Home. Im going home."

"Why?"

"Because I have to." I snapped.

"Woah, just asking. What happened with your Aunty?"

"I'm grounded because you made me drink even though I didnt want to." I sounded like a royal bitch.

"I didnt make you do anything."

"Well you did a fantastic job of pressuring me into drinking." I said sarcastically.

"I didn't mean to, I swear. You know I would never do anything to hurt you." His eyes pleaded at me to understand but I didnt. I couldnt. I rolled my eyes and walked out the door to my car not looking back once.