Chapter Thirteen

A/N Sorry this chapter took ages to put up I have been so lazy and unmotivated lately  and super doper tired *sigh* Anyways here it is. I'm dedicating this chapter to @MeDaLeesh because she always leaves such lovely comments :) Oh and get ready for some Naddie action ;) Enjoy!

~Sian xx

Maddie’s p.o.v

“Guys, are you asleep?” I whispered.  No reply. How could they sleep after hearing those stories! Like seriously, every time I closed my eyes I saw the creepy guy in the story Lou was explaining.

“Ari, are you awake?” I whispered, shaking her a bit. She let out an odd sound that was a mix between a moan and actual words.

“Ari!” I whispered slightly louder than I should have.

“What?” She groaned.

“I can’t sleep.”

“Good for you.” She rolled back over and I could hear her gentle snores shortly after. Great. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 11:24pm... And two bars of service! I grabbed my phone and texted the first person I thought of, Zayn.

Hey babe. You awake? I can’t sleep.

-Maddie xoxo

I waited ten minutes before I figured he wasn’t going to text back. Who else could I text? Niall!

Hey Nialler, are you awake by any chance?

-Mads xo

After five minutes of waiting for a reply, I was just about to give up when my phone vibrated in my hand.

Yeah. These tents are rather uncomfortable to sleep in.

-Niall x

Ugh, tell me about it! I miss my bed L

-Mads xo

Me too! I have no idea how I fell asleep last night. I'm never gonna get to sleep Haha

-Niall x

Haha same here! Wanna talk?

-Mads xo

Meet me out by the campfire?

-Niall x

Yep J

-Mads xo

I pulled on my ugg boots, my other hoodie and put a scarf on. I put the hood of my hoodie up to cover my ears so they wouldn’t freeze, grabbed my torch and quietly unzipped the tent. I stepped outside and it was freezing! Even with my two hoodies and incredibly warm tracksuit pants I was freezing. I spotted Niall sitting on the logs and slowly made me way over to where he was sitting.

“Good evening, or morning, what is it exactly?” He said smiling goofily.

“It is evening for about four more minutes.”

“Well then good evening!”

“Good evening, Nialler.” I smiled.

“So, what’s up? I assume there is a reason that you aren’t fast asleep considering you’re the heaviest sleeper I know and you can fall asleep almost instantly.”

“Louis’ stupid story and I don’t even know why! You know me; I never get scared by this stuff, ever!” I sighed.

“So, why did this one scare you?” He asked.

“I dunno.”

“Well, if it’s any help, I promise I won’t let any crazy axe-murderer get you.” He smiled.