Chapter Twenty Five

Ariana's p.o.v

"Talent Quest on Friday. You excited?" I teased Harry. He had been nervous about it from the start. I don't know why, he is a bloody brilliant singer.

"Please don't remind me." He sighed as we walked into the drama classroom and took our seats.

"Why not? You lads sounded brilliant at the rehearsal on Sunday. You have nothing to be nervous about!" I reassured him.

"What if I screw up majorly?"

"Then the lads will back you up. You will be absolutely fine."

"If you say so." He sighed throwing his bag into the corner of the classroom and joining the circle in the middle of the room. "So, what song were you planning on doing on Friday?" He smirked as I joined the circle, sitting next to him. I cringed. I totally spaced on the fact I had to perform as well.

"I dunno. Just one of the songs I know already, I guess." I lied. I had no idea what I was gonna do. I have 2 days to learn a song. Damn.

" Alright students, today we will work on our improvisation skills." The class let out a synchronised groan. "Let's start with What Are You Doing." What are you doing was one of the only fun improvisation games. We played it so that there would be one person standing in the middle of the circle then another person would join them in the circle and say, "What are you doing?" The first person replies with what they are doing and the second person joins in. A third person then joins the circle and asks the second person, "What are you doing?" The second person makes up something stupid and ridiculous. The second and third people do that while the first person has to think of an excuse to get out of it. This continues around the whole circle. I loved hearing all the things that people were doing and the crazy wild excuses to get out of whatever they were doing.

"Alright, time to talk about assessment. This term we are going to be covering clowning. There will be an analysis and forming performing task. The analysis will be an in class examination of a peice of clowning and on your knowledge that we will cover. For the forming performing task you will be placed in groups and in that group you will be given a scenario and you have to write a story line for it. It will not be scripted but you will have a very clear idea of what you will all be saying and doing and it will be performed in front of the whole class in the auditorium and recorded." He explained. Ugh, I hated comedy. I was so bad at it. Diiiinnnnnggggg. The bell rang for lunch and we all stood up from the circle to grab our stuff. "I will explain further next lesson. Have a good day." He said projecting his voice attempting to speak over the chatter bouncing through the classroom.

"Wanna be in my group." Harry wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Oh god, no, not if you're going to do that." I laughed but it really was creepy.

"Okay fine. I'll find a new group." He sighed heavily.

"Haha who else would wanna be in your group?" I joked.

"I'm cut. I really am." He faked a hurt look.

"Naw diddums. But I guess if you really want me to be your partner I will."

"You're too kind." He replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes to add to his attitude. We walked out of the classroom in a fit of laughter, holding hands.

Maddie's p.o.v

"So are two excited for Friday? You are going to be amazing I can just tell. You all sounded brilliant when we were camping and you're going to sound even more brilliant now." I rambled.

"Calm down there Mads." Niall laughed. I was glad that things were semi back to normal. We acted like before everything happened but let's face it, it was ten times more awkward then it had ever been. We were really trying to get it back to normal but it wasn't exactly working.