Chapter Twelve

A/N  So this chappie is very Naddie based. Dedicating this chappie to NiallsYummyPotato This chapter’s for you, love. I hope I got it up in time.  Enjoy.

~Sian xx

Ariana’s p.o.v

“Wait. Hold up, where is Zayn?” I asked looking at Maddie.

“He isn’t feeling well today but he insists we all go adventuring and he’ll be fine by himself.” Maddie replied and a hint of hurt flashed in her eyes but she shrugged it off. 

“Are we all ready to go?” I asked flinging my bag over my shoulder. A chorus of yes’s are replied except for a distinctive ‘no’ coming from one very rushed Danielle.

“Okay, okay, I’m good.” She said throwing her hairbrush into our tent.

“Who has the map?” Liam asked. Bless his soul, I had completely forgot about a map.

“I have.” Harry replied with a cheeky grin. “So I think I should be in front.”

“Do you even know how to read a map Hazza?” Lou joked and Harry faked a hurt look on his face.

“Well for your information I...” He paused to look at the map and a confused look fell on his face. “I do not know how to read a map. Does anyone else know how to?”

“I do.” I said proudly. “I did orienteering for three years.”

“Okay. Teach me how to read the map, Ari!” He says excitedly running up to me.

“Alright, calm down, reading maps isn’t that exciting.”

“No, but spending time with you is.” He whispered so only I could hear. I could feel my cheeks warming up and I knew I was majorly blushing.

“Let’s head off then.” Harry said to the group and we began the walk.

“Ugh, why did I agree to this? I should’ve just stayed back with Zayn. I hate hiking.” Maddie complained.

“No one forced you to come, love. So on behalf of everyone here, SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP!”  Lou yelled at her. It was true. Her complaining sucked royally.

“Sorry.” She muttered back rolling her eyes and I turn my attention back to the front of the group.

“So, you were pretty good last night.” He said and his eyes widened. “I mean singing, when you were singing.” Trust Harry to take that in a dirty way.

“Thanks. You weren’t too bad yourself, yanno?” I complemented.

“Haha thanks.” He replied blushing.

“You and the boys made seriously great harmonies last night. You guys should totally start a boyband!!! And me, Dani, Maddie and El could be your groupies.” I joked.  “The next backstreet boys. Be super rich and have millions of girls falling at your feet.”

“But the only girl I’d want is you.” Harry looked me dead in the eye. Something about the way he looked at me made me forget how to breathe. In that moment I felt the rest of the world melt away. I felt like my heart was beating so loudly everyone around me could hear it. His eyes held for only a moment longer before Louis interrupted us.

“Oh just get a room you two.” Louis said with a rather exaggerated wink. I immediately turned my gaze to the ground and felt myself go bright red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddie’s p.o.v

I hate hiking. It is probably one of my most hated things. I mean, it would’ve at least been standable if Zayn was with me or even Ari but noooo, Zayn had to go and be sick and Ari is too busy being all lovey dovey with Harry. They should just get together already. They are perfect for each other!! I mean, look at how the act together. If you were a random on the street, you would think they were dating.