Ryou X Reader (pt.2)

The next day arrives and you wake up with your eyes being kinda heavy. You stretched and yawned. Yesterday was quite eventful and you surprisingly enjoyed it. You hoped to maybe hang out with Ryou again this afternoon. You decide to check your phone to see if he left you a text message yet. He left one about a couple hours ago saying, "Good morning". You check the time and it was 11:32 in the morning. Yep, the usual time to wake up at for you if not later. You text him back with a good morning and place your phone back down on your bed stand.

Your phone suddenly vibrates and you quickly pick it up. "How are you? Would you like to hang out by the park today? We can have a little picnic and take pictures if you like." Ryou's text read. His text made you smile and you texted him back. "Sure! I'd love to. What time is good for you?" You texted and placed your phone back down. A couple minutes later, he texts you back and you check to see what he sent. "How about we walk together to the park at around 12? I'll walk over to your house and wait for you." Ryou texted. You text back. "Perfect! I'll see you than." You texted back and quickly get out of bed to get ready.

You pull out some clothes to wear and head to the bathroom to get ready. After you get done in the bathroom, you take your phone out of the charger and place it in your pocket. You look into the mirror again to make sure you liked the way that you looked and smiled in delight as everything seemed to be in place. You suddenly felt like you were forgetting something. Your camera! You quickly run over to your drawer and grab it out. You take out a small backpack and place in your camera along with a wallet incase if you guys decide to go somewhere else and rushed out of your room.

You felt so excited to see Ryou again. You couldn't help but feel giddy. As you get downstairs, your mother notices you in a very cute and comfortable outfit. "My, you're looking extra today. What's the occasion? Did your cute little friend ask you out?" Your mother teased. You blush a little and frown. "Mom... No.. He invited me to have a picnic with him at the park for a bit." You explained. Your mother chuckled. "Oh. So is he gonna bring out a guitar and sing a romantic song to you that he worked so hard on all night?" Your mother smiled. You looked a little puzzled at her. "He did?" You questioned.

"No, but it would have been adorable." Your mother replied. You roll your eyes and shake your head. You check the time and it was now around twelve in the afternoon. "Gotta go! I'll see you later!" You said and rushed out the door. Your mother watches you rush out. "Okay! Have a good time with your boyfriend!" She shouted out. "He's not my boyfriend!" You shouted back as you left the door. You closed it and look to see Ryou standing on the sidewalk in front of your house with his picnic basket in hand, waiting for you.

You blush a bit, hoping he didn't notice what you said and quickly compose yourself. You walk over to him as he greets you with a very happy smile on his face. "You ready to go?" He asked. You nod. "Yep! Let's hit it." You said and you two start walking to the park together. You two eventually get to the park and Ryou takes you to a nearby tree in the park. You both get there and he takes out a blanket and sets it down on the grass and places the basket on top of it.

You two sit down together and look at the nice view of the park with its vibrant green grass and people playing frisbee and doing other activities. The weather was super nice with a slight breeze going by, waving through yours and Ryou's hair a little. "Isn't this such a lovely day?" He asked. You look to Ryou and nod. "It is. For sure." You replied with a small smile. Ryou takes out some paper plates, paper cups and napkins. He also takes out some food and a couple of different drinks.

You two dig in and fill your plates with food and fill up some plastic cups with your favorite drinks. "It's quite nice to have a picnic once in a while, isn't it?" Ryou smiled as he looks at you with his drink in hand. You look back at him and nod. "Yeah. It really is." You said. You felt like you wanted to capture the moment and take out your camera. You aim your camera to the beautiful scenery in front of you and took a picture. The picture comes out of your camera and you take it and wind it a bit.