Marik X Reader

You were walking in the rain with your umbrella in hand and 4 bags of groceries in the other. You had just got done doing some grocery shopping and now you were headed to Tèa's house to bake some sweet treats with her and Mia. As you make it to Tèa's house, you knocked on her door. Tèa answers it. "Hey, (y/n)! Did you get the ingredients that we need for our baking?"

"Yep! Their all in these bags!" You nodded, showing Tèa the 4 bags of groceries that hung from your arm. "Yay! Awesome! Come inside." You walk into Tèa's house as she invites you in and shuts the door. You walk into the kitchen and put the bags down on the counter. Mia was sitting at the table, awaiting for your arrival until she saw you come in the kitchen. She puts her phone down and gets up to greet you. "Hey, (y/n)! How have you been?" Mia said with open arms as she walks towards you to give you a big hug.

You open your arms as well and you both hug each other tightly. You and Mia have known each other for a long time and were great friends. "I've been pretty well. How have you been?" You said while breaking away from the comforting embrace of your friend. "I've been fantastic as usual. I'm glad you came." Mia said happily. "Well, I wouldn't want to miss out on baking with you guys so." You said, feeling flattered and ready to bake, but what were you girls going to bake exactly?

You turn to Tèa. "So, what are we baking today?" You asked, curious. "Well, we are planning on baking a triple chocolate cake, a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, cheese cake and a French vanilla cake with lots of colorful sprinkles." Tèa looked pretty excited to get to baking these delectable pastries. So did you as your mouth practically watered. You couldn't wait till you guys started baking. It was one of your favorite hobbies.

"Hmm.. I wonder when will our next little chef arrive?" Tèa wondered. You tilted your head at her. Another baker? "Is someone else expected here?" You asked. Tèa turns towards you. "Well, yes, but he seems to be running a bit late." As soon as she says that, the door bell rings. "What timing." Mia put her hands on her hips. "That must be him." Tèa said, walking to the door to answer it. She opens the door and there stood a man with dark skin and purple eyes. "You're here! I thought that you weren't going to show up. Had me worried." Tèa said as she invited the man in.

Tèa leads him into the kitchen and introduces him to you and Mia. "Girls, this gentlemen right here is Marik. He's going to be baking with us today." Tèa smiled. Marik does a slight bow to the both of you. "Hello. It's very nice to meet you both."
"It's very nice to meet you too. I'm Mia and this girl right here is (y/n)." Mia introduced the both of you to Marik. He seemed rather odd to you, but you couldn't point out why. His presence just didn't seem right to you.

"Alright! Now that the gang is all here, let's get baking!" Tèa said as she held a wooden spoon in the air. You, Mia and Marik followed along and held up wooden spoons in the air, cheering. The baking had finally begun. Tèa was making the triple chocolate cake, Mia was making the cheesecake, Marik was busy with the red velvet cake and you were making the vanilla cake. The oven didn't have enough room for all of you to place in the unbaked battered deserts so you all had to take turns. Tèa was first as she placed her soon to be chocolate cakes in the oven.

Mia was about done with making the cream cheese filling to her cheesecakes and poured the filling into the graham cracker crust. Mia wiped off some sweat that was on her forehead as she got done with getting her desert ready for the oven. Marik was about done with the red velvet cake batter and pours the batter into two cake pans. He than moves onto making the frosting for the cake. You were about done making your batter as well and started pouring it into two cake pans. You than tried to attempt to make vanilla frosting. You never made your own frosting before so you were basically going in blind with the ingredients.