Bakura X Reader

You were walking around in a park with your friend, Joey Wheeler who suggested hanging out here to walk for a little bit together alone without the others for a change. It seemed quite nice out and the park was fairly quiet. It was a little past noon after all and the sun had just started to set. You guys find a bench and sit on it together and take in the view. "Nice sunset, isn't it, (y/n)?" Joey said. "Yeah. It's beautiful." You replied, admiring the color filled sky.

Joey looks away from the sky and looks directly at you, admiring your beauty before him. You eventually notice him staring and turn your head toward him. He looks away quickly with a little blush forming on his face. "Is everything alright, Joey?" You asked. Joey looks back at you with a blush still across his face. "Oh, ehh.. Yeah, I'm good. Just admiring the view." He said while rubbing the back of his neck a little nervously. You didn't question it and continue to stare out at the sunset. "Umm.. (y/n)?" Joey broke the silence. "Yes, Joey?" You asked him. Joey took a deep breath and sighed.

"Come on, Joey! You can do this!" He said to himself in his head as he struggled to come out with any words. You look at him and wonder why he looked a bit tensed. "I-I just wanted to say that... I.. I..." Before he could muster up the courage to say anything, Bakura came by. "H-hey Joey. Who's your friend?" Bakura said. You look up at Bakura and you felt like your heart was going to burst out of your chest. You had the most massive crush on Bakura and never found any confidence to really talk to him. Seeing him in front of you was mind boggling.

Joey flustered up a bit, but quickly pulled himself together to introduce you. "This is (y/n)." Joey introduced. You tried not blushing in front of him. "It's very nice to meet you, (y/n). My name is Bakura." He introduced himself to you and you both shook hands. "I-it's very nice to meet you too." You spoke shyly. "Aww, hehe. No need to be shy. Actually I'm a bit shy myself." Bakura tried reassuring you as you still blushed a bit at him. "Yeah. She's a pretty shy girl. It takes her a while to get comfortable with new people." Joey explained, putting an arm around you.

As you felt Joeys arm around you, you hoped and prayed that Bakura wouldn't think that you two were a couple. Thankfully he didn't question it. "I'm sure that me and (y/n) will become great friends. Well, I should be heading home. It was very nice seeing you Joey. It's also been a pleasure to meet you too, (y/n)." Bakura waved the both of you goodbye and walked away. You smiled gently as you turned a little pink. Joey looks back at you. "You're lookin a little pink there, (y/n). You feelin okay?" He asked. You snap out of it and look to him. "Oh? Yeah, I'm good." You said, giving him a warm smile which made him smile back.

"Weren't you about to say something to me earlier, Joey?" You asked, remembering that he wanted to tell you something. A blush quickly forms on his face again. "Oh, heh. It's nothing important." He said feeling a little disappointed. You both sat with each other for a little longer, relaxing and talking to one another until it started to get darker out. Joey walks you home, making sure that you make it back safe and sound. You thought that it was very nice of him and it made you feel happy and safe. You eventually make it back home and you both look at each other one last time for the day. "So, uh... (y/n).. Maybe we can hangout again tomorrow at the arcade if you want. Yugi, Tristan and Bakura will be there." He said. You smile at him. "Sure thing! I'd like that. Thanks for walking me home." You responded back. You and Joey waved goodbye to one another as he walked away, eventually disappearing off into the distance.

You get back into your house and go upstairs to get ready for bed. You had a long day and the bed was calling for you. As you were done brushing your teeth and doing whatever else you do before bed, You get to your room and plop down on your bed, feeling extremely exhausted. It didn't take long until you passed out on your comfy bed. The next day arrives and you go to an arcade to hang out with Joey, Yugi, Tristan and Bakura. You were excited to hang out with your friends today. Especially with your crush. That was a bonus. You make your way into the arcade and see your friends at a table. They look up at you and wave to you. "Over here, (y/n)!" Joey yelled out to you.