☆Special Chapter☆

______________________________

Special Chapter

The Cunning Devil
Of
Dystopia!

______________________________

The man layed on his back, staring up at the ceiling, wondering who Jeon Jungkook is.

A memory?

A dream?

A nightmare?

It can be anything.

As the man turned around to his left, he let his thoughts take over him.

"Jungkook, you are my devil".

"And you are my tiny little human".

Jimin places his hand on top of his chest, feeling his heartbeat fasten.

"Devil?" Jimin whispered. "My devil" Jimin clenched his fists, golden eyes flashing in front of him and disappearing.

"Yes, my tiny little human?" Jimin felt his eyes widen when he saw a man hover above him.

"Cuddle with me".

"Eww".

"R-remove m-my c-clothes".

"Do you really want me to fuck you?"

"Y-yes".

Red and black hair...the man who fucked him had red and black hair.

And the man hovering above him, also have the same hair colour.

"J-jeon J-jungkook" he whispered as the man above him nods. "YOU KILLED MY LOVER! YOU FUCKED ME AGAINST SHARDS OF GLASSES. YOU STABBED ME ALL OVER MY ARMS AND LEGS" Jimin yelled as he starts trembling against the devil.

"Calm down, Baby. You don't have any other lover expect me..You only have a husband which is me" Jungkook answered as he pecked the man's lips.

"N-no" Jimin whispered.

Just then Mr.Park and Mrs.Park entered the room. [They are Jimin's foster parents- Park is a really common surname]

"Jungkook, he forget everything, that's why he is reacting like this with you" Mrs.Park sighed as Jungkook nodded.

"N-no! H-he i-is a-a d-devil" Jimin said as he pointed at Jungkook making the three chuckle a little.

"Jimin, Devils are imaginary" Mr.Park said as Jimin shakes his head.

"Take care of him, Jungkook" Mrs.Park smiled and left the room with her husband.

"My Jiminie~" he cooed as he leaned forward to kiss him but the human turns his head away.

"N-no! Y-you are a devil" Jimin said as the other chuckled.